Whatcha doing for the long weekend?

It will mainly be a normal weekend for us, but we will make sure the garage is empty and swept out for the contractor. I have extra chores regarding MIL and mother. I have to help MIL with her exercises and my mother's leg issues from her surgery 2 1/2 years ago still have not stopped, so it's bandage, re-bandage and such for her. Docs here don't know what to do and are basically giving up. I emailed my mother's docs in Missouri, took pictures and all and they have advised me by email what to do. They are also going to advise her local PCP as to what they are having me do. I then called Mom's blood doctor to explain and he was livid that the PCP didn't know what to do. He wants me to bring Mom back for more blood work next week just to check on possible infection. Mom says if there is one, do what we can, but if it begins to compromise issues with her liver or heart, let it take it's course. She's tired of the pain and discomfort and thinks that 2 1/2 years of working with it after surgery is just too much. I kind of think she is right.

Tomorrow....... Homeless project in the am followed by Cal vs Stanford baseball. Doubleheader :) Then UFC with a group of friends.

Sunday... Church and then beach. Big seafood meal planned.

Monday.... Going to the National Cemetery in San Bruno

Saturday - Wife and I to go to a pub and watch the UFC fight and Matt Hamill vs Rampage
Sunday - take it easy....eat....watch tv....etc...at my sis-in-law house
Monday - Watch the Seattle Mariners baseball game in Seattle.

We will still be working outside today (if the weather permits)...and a BBQ Sunday, which will more than likely be rained out....Monday, taking the boys to a Rock Concert at the Jax Landing...gonna have to take our umbrellas just in case...I'm gonna try to fit in some time to visit an "old friend" also, and catch up on my VP calls.

Tmw going to a huge cookout with many deaf friends. Can't wait!

Back