what your family favorite food!

UptownG54

Reaction score

Hi i having big dinner for my family cause it my granddaughter birthday lol so i ask her what she want, she want swiss steak with gravy tomato and spring mix salad and her favorite deviled eggs ..... this what i make.

Ingredients

1 dozen eggs
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
1 teaspoon lemon juice
2 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
1 teaspoon paprika
2 tablespoons chopped chives
2 tablespoons bacon bits or crumbled bacon, for garnish, optional

Boiled eggs till it done hard and cut it half take yolks out put in glass bowl mash it up then add all that Ingredients. Enjoy.

So what about You....what your family favorite food.

Talon likes Pizza, Caitlyn likes shrimp, and I'm a pasta with cream sauce hog. I don't have it often.
I really like deviled eggs too Uptown!

Big batch granola

8 sticks margarine
1 1/2 package brown sugar
1 cup sorghum molasses
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1/2 cup peanut butter
good dollop of vanilla
Be creative!!

Melt it all together in large kettle like a canning kettle. Once it is melted, mix in two big containers of oatmeal, until all the oatmeal is dark. Use cookie sheets and pizza pans to toast in 250 deg oven. May take three hours to get it all done.

Be creative for the goodies, too. I have banana chips, raisins, dried cranberries, chopped walnuts, dried pineapple, prunes in my current batch. I also like dried apples, dates, etc. Mix up about a quart of goodies to mix with the toasted oatmeal mix as it comes out of the oven.

I store it in a big old popcorn can. Lasts about a month, You can also mix dried milk with it-- to make sure you get another good nutritious start to your day.

Spagetti, spagetti and more Spagetti!...My 3 boys are Italian and they do love Italian food. Lasagna is another favorite.

As for me, a good steak, baked potato and salad, and I'm happy.

Spaghetti, spaghetti and more Spaghetti!...My 3 boys are Italian and they do love Italian food. Lasagna is another favorite.

As for me, a good steak, baked potato and salad, and I'm happy.

Wow that a lot spaghetti for your boys lol my daughter love them toooooo not much i use too.:laugh2:

For my daughter, anything shrimp. For my son, steak, king crab legs and farina glace's (patties made from farina made with milk, chilled in a loaf pan and sliced, dipped in egg and cooked in butter) with caramelized vidalia onions.

Hubby prefers meatloaf to anything, but I don't make it if I can help it. But the hands down favorite for the whole family, is Southern fried chicken, baked potatoes, Hungarian green beans and salad.

my family's fave food is english breakfast and sunday roast. if u dont know wot it is, then as for typically english breakfast, its a plate that is filled of fried egg, sausages, bacons, mushroom, baked bean, black and white puddings and hash brown.
and as for sunday roast. typically it made up of potatoes, mashed or not, peas, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, oven potatoes, yorkshire pudding, and it can be beef, roasted chicken, lamb, pork. roasted chicken is common. all covered in a bit of brown gravy.

lol
i dont eat english breakfast, as i watch wot i eat and i hit gym.
i love roast sunday dinner but without gravy and any potatoes as they r high in carbs and i also only go for chicken in term of protein when it come to meat. otherwise ill have just veggies and put other proteins. beef lamb is good for iron but its also high in saturated fat. i hate pork regardless how it is. wont eat it.

I like Tamales with sauce, spanish rice, and refried beans.

DD likes grilled hamburgers with waffle fries.

Back