What you think about climate change?

Foxrac

Premium Member
Reaction score
http://climate.nasa.gov/scientific-consensus/

http://www.jamespowell.org/methodology/method.html

I do believe that climate change is real but unfortunately, it won't getting better if China, India, Russia and other countries are not cooperate to reduce the fossil fuel, also it won't help much if US take climate change seriously.

Climate change was not known and not existed (not issue) when China and India didn't boom - like before 1980s.

Climate change has always existed. What ever the new in term for "global warming" now is.
We know that the climate has always changed and will always change. Its cyclical as things in nature are. We know this through geological evedence, and through historical record,
At no time has the climte ever stoped changing....its a living system...thus it changes..
The question is if the change we are seeing now is related to us. As in the current human dominant industrial economic system or if the change is just a psrt of the natural cycle.
We have had ice ages before in the northern hemoosphere, and we will have thrn again nothing to get to worked up about...
Nature is awsome...

Its Nature. Nature is changing. Man has nothing to do with it.

Well just like life, our actions wether we believe it or not hwve consequences..
So ckesr cuttting rain forests,or polluting our oceans, polluting our atmosphere, so on certainly effect our world and the creatures including oursekves who live onand with it.
We shoulsnt ignore how we hwve changed our enviroment. And continue to chwnge it.
Thats not to state we are the obly sole cause of ckimate change...but our behavoure certainky effects it.
Ive ived in mexico city. So i still taste the polution on my tongue even now...pheeeew...ignoring it is silly and short sighted

Well just like life, our actions wether we believe it or not hwve consequences..
So ckesr cuttting rain forests,or polluting our oceans, polluting our atmosphere, so on certainly effect our world and the creatures including oursekves who live onand with it.
We shoulsnt ignore how we hwve changed our enviroment. And continue to chwnge it.
Thats not to state we are the obly sole cause of ckimate change...but our behavoure certainky effects it.
Ive ived in mexico city. So i still taste the polution on my tongue even now...pheeeew...ignoring it is silly and short sighted

Climate changes are occur by nature and man-made combined.

Most scientists disagree with you.

Well Fox News people agree with me.

mediawhatglobalwarmingthumbnail.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

082814_mono.jpg

bill_oreilly_globalwarming.jpg

cern2.jpg

Most scientists disagree with you.

the scientists do believe it is changing in response to increasing demands. it's the nature's way of coping with the imbalance.

The World was so hot back in vikings age how can man be responsible for that? Cars and AC wasn't invented back then

temperature-history_1_.jpg

The World was so hot back in vikings age how can man be responsible for that? Cars and AC wasn't invented back then

temperature-history_1_.jpg

You don't read 2 links in my post.

Climate changes are caused by nature AND man-made combined.

If it wasn't man-made, it will be not extreme as we have like that today.

If Joker's statement is true, we wouldn't have Montreal Protocol treaty.

If Montreal Protocol passed and signed by leaders to make effective in 1989, it is obviously that climate change has anything with man-made.

If Joker's statement is true, we wouldn't have Montreal Protocol treaty.

If Montreal Protocol passed and signed by leaders to make effective in 1989, it is obviously that climate change has anything with man-made.

it's a politically-motivated bill.... not a representative of scientists' stance nor an evidence of such thing.

it's a politically-motivated bill.... not a representative of scientists' stance nor an evidence of such thing.

Some people don't agree with you but oh well.

Some people don't agree with you but oh well.

not interested in their opinions because it's mostly flawed. scientists know what they're talking about.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. It is the FACT that the climate change is real. The question is WHY? The scientists do not agree that it is largely caused by mankind (ie - pollution) but acknowledge that the mankind does contribute to it. The climate change is the way of Earth correcting itself to accommodate the growing biospheres and balance the nature. The environmental laws are absolutely necessarily to protect people on local level - ie... illegal dumping, CFC ban, and phasing out incandescent light bulb.

but globally? the laws for that are mostly politically-motivated and nonsense.

not interested in their opinions because it's mostly flawed. scientists know what they're talking about.

I don't think you understand what I'm saying. It is the FACT that there is climate change is real. The question is WHY? The scientists do not agree that it is largely caused by mankind (ie - pollution) but acknowledge that the mankind does contribute to it. The climate change is the way of Earth correcting itself to accommodate the growing biospheres and balance the nature.

Also, some people said R-11, R-12 and R-22 causing global cooling instead of global warming. I don't have any stance to believe it cause global cooling or global warming - it is hard to understand because everybody argue about it.

I hate to see Florida goes underwater. :(

You don't read 2 links in my post.

Climate changes are caused by nature AND man-made combined.

If it wasn't man-made, it will be not extreme as we have like that today.

you don't know that. neither do scientists.

look at Ice Age. why did it happen? the men didn't cause it and yet it happened.

Also, some people said R-11, R-12 and R-22 causing global cooling instead of global warming. I don't have any stance to believe it cause global cooling or global warming - it is hard to understand because everybody argue about it.

I hate to see Florida goes underwater. :(

eh don't care if Florida goes underwater. it's the way of life especially for those who chose to live so close to water.

everything dies and lives. just embrace it and adapt. nothing is forever. wouldn't be surprised if most of our coastal zones go underwater. wouldn't be surprised either if there are underwater cities.

don't worry about it. let it go. embrace the change. adapt. look at many ancient cities. they're gone. but many new cities are built.

Back