What you received from Christmas Presents ?

got same as you gummer apart from dog food and china

Could you elaborate, please?? Sounds so interesting - someone wrote a book
about you?? that would be so cool!! ...

Fuzzy

My hubby got it from Book By You: Personalized Books and personalized ebooks. Personalized Romance, Classic, Mystery, Teen and Childrens Novels.
I guess it is a company that writes stories but add people's names.

My character is a librarian who was taken back to 1861 London along with my best friend. There is a pic of my best friend and I on the back of the book that my hubby copied and pasted from my FB photos. I laughed when I opened the gift. It is cute. My hubby's character is the hero whom my character falls in love. Of course, he has to be the hero! lol

I got Men in Black III DVD, Men in Black III DVD, Men in Black III DVD, The Dark Knight Rises DVD, The Dark Knight Rises DVD, some chocolates, Star Wars playing cards, a couple cookie sheets, Fruit Ninja card game, Buffalo Wild Wings gift card, and a Dave & Busters gift card. :)

Hickory Farms goodies in a box
Starbuck's coffee beans in a bag
Hush Puppies, a pair
2 cookbooks, 1 by Steve Raichlen!
Mileage & Expense Journal
Chest of Drawers

Oh yeah, while I was moving clothes into my new drawers, I found 4 pairs of long-forgotten warm socks under some old shorts!

My hubby got it from Book By You: Personalized Books and personalized ebooks. Personalized Romance, Classic, Mystery, Teen and Childrens Novels.
I guess it is a company that writes stories but add people's names.

My character is a librarian who was taken back to 1861 London along with my best friend. There is a pic of my best friend and I on the back of the book that my hubby copied and pasted from my FB photos. I laughed when I opened the gift. It is cute. My hubby's character is the hero whom my character falls in love. Of course, he has to be the hero! lol

Oh my !!!
terrific idea! I love it, and I LOVE the plot line :)

Great gift!
You have wonderful husband, Shel !!!

Fuzzy

I got the Christmas presents from my family.
Crystal cat
3 DVDs The Dark Knight Rises, Total Recall and Journey 2
3 new clothes
Frozen yogurt machine
Book "Running wild"
Sterling Silver necklace
Makeup kite ULTA box
That is all.

Originally Posted by TXgolfer
Nothing!
=Drake1812;2137249
Me too!

Aww poor dears... if you want it, have hugs from me !!

smiley-hug002.gif
smiley-hug002.gif
smiley-hug002.gif

Fuzzy

HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus printer
iPhone 5 and Otterbox Defender case
$500 cash for xmas
$1000 cash for my birthday
$50 cash for my birthday

Back