What year did you.....

Class of 79

My class ring is way too small for me now. I must be so tiny back then. :(

1991 from Arkansas School for the Deaf! Go Leopards! hehe! :P

and I still have my class ring! Believe it or not I did lost it for 3 years and found it under the seat in my old grand am! LOL!

I graduated from a mainstream high school which I am not too proud of in 1966 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America. My high school is torn down and no longer there anymore so I don't know if there is any reunion for me to attend to. I think I still have my class ring which is small with almost hard to read for my year of 1966 on it. Probably in the small container with other Jewelries. :giggle:

I graduated from a mainstream high school which I am not too proud of in 1966 in Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States of America. My high school is torn down and no longer there anymore so I don't know if there is any reunion for me to attend to. I think I still have my class ring which is small with almost hard to read for my year of 1966 on it. Probably in the small container with other Jewelries. :giggle:

Ahh I graduated in mainstream school too as well... I grew up mainstream schools and college :)

Class of 2002 from High School, no college grad yet :(

Moon Valley High School class of 1990. I still have my class ring. :)

Back