What would you rather read on Facebook?

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
1. What your friends did or have planned?

2. Interesting article(s) that your friends found online and want to discuss?

3. Little known facts about your friends?

4. Life lessons??

5. Cool pictures to share?

6. Remember in this day, when we were little.....

7. Life experiences

what else???

I like to see pictures of things going on in my friends lives. And I enjoy sharing my family pictures and activities with my friends..

I life expereience, also interesting atricles friends onlines also discuss, life less,
not much
:lol:

It doesn't really matter to me what people post on their facebook because it's their own facebook to post whatever they would like, however there are things that can be so annoyed but I keep it to myself... like people say they are about to smoke a blunt, or brag about how they going to go and spend money like crazy on something, etc... it's like attention. I know of someone that talks about guys in every post .. just gets bad.

I love when people show photos of their family and themselves, share wonderful stories, a good topic to discuss,etc

I like to read almost everything. I like seeing what my friends are up to and seeing important events in my families lives since I tend to keep myself very isolated.

There are a few things that annoy me though. The ones that say like.. "Click like if you love Jesus, Keep on scrolling if you love the devil" or "Click like if you think this little girl is beautiful, Keep on scrolling if you are a cruel heartless jerk".

I don't like being told what to think or that because I choose not to repost this picture, that I'm a bad person.

Facebook is a comedy to read. There are so many silly about their life.

More important is, I like to keep up with my family and my closer friend in there.

Back