What would you do?

MaxUFC

Reaction score
Have you been in this kind of sitaution?

:type: I got thinking about ADers here...whom recieved unknown person (or brown nosed non-member here) and kept came back to eamil or IM you?

I has one person who kept IM message to me to ask me many questions after saw mine here. I asked him what is his Ader screename...he say no, just looking for friend. "Huh, I am not right person what you look for" after he left message to me about his dreaming to be with me...amazing he never stopping as kept send IM messages back to me as love message. Then I reported his IM sn to Spam Center then he still coming back with his new ID sn (he say it is my sister's) then asked same thing...I did same thing to report to Spam Center.

Still he came back to want to talk with me under his three or four different IM sn even different IM sn are more "girl sn" even he say I am not same person as I am woman. Unfontunaley, I knew his languages (his fav say "ok") and exact questions last his 6 IM sn. Yes, I still said same old shit to his question then deleted him aftermath...yup, I am expecting his come back soon or later.

Have you has experinced with that kind of sitaution. That what I got thinking of ADers here that might had kind of sitaution like myself. Gee, I just wish this person gotta to respect me, not that his dream of love with me and too many questions. I knows I am not alone here. :sadwave:

I didn't mind to recieve from Aders members few times here since ADers say better to meet person here...I didn't come in to look for people here...I likes sharing with them any interest, debates, etc...each other until up the point we feel more comfortable to chat/meet each other. Nah, I am harmless person but sense of humor :nana:

All you can really do is remove your aim and yahoo screen name from your panel control option so no strangers can imed you. If a member wants your screen name, he or she can just private messaged you for it, and it would be up to you if you would like to share it, because AllDeaf is not responsible for what you put in your panel control option. That's what I do. ;)

Cheri said:
All you can really do is remove your aim and yahoo screen name from your panel control option so no strangers can imed you. If a member wants your screen name, he or she can just private messaged you for it, and it would be up to you if you would like to share it, because AllDeaf is not responsible for what you put in your panel control option. That's what I do. ;)
Oh yes, that is only way, Cheri. Thank you! :)

Yeah I know how you feel hon, it happened to me before when I add my aims screen name under my AD user name...

I usually don't put anything only because I want my personal info kept private.

I am a very private person anyways, once I get to KNOW someone maybe I am up to share a bit. :angel:

Yeah! Just remove something that you dont want to be bothered. I made a HUGE, i mean flipping HUGE mistake for putting up my cell fone [long story] number & one dude was like threatening me, it was horrible. had to change my fone nbr & shizzle like that. Just be safe! :)

Back