What would you do?

DeafMommy0407

Reaction score
As you know this, I am back together with my boyfriend. It will be 2 weeks tonight since we got back together. We are getting along so well and I love him and he loves me too.

BUT the only problem is that his ex-girlfriend is trying to break us up by lying to me about him going back to her and he is cheating on me again. It is not true and I have spoken to her and everything I know that she said to me is a damn lie.

I have asked my boyfriend all the time and he told me that do not believe her or talk to her. I never talked to her, she always is the one who IM me all the time and so I have been putting myself "invisible" and she havent been bothering me ever since.

So My question is what would you do? Would you just fight for him to keep him because you love him? Or just give up?

One thing that I know that much is that I am not giving up, I am still fighting the battle with her and I am not giving him up. We are too deeply in love. So is that the right thing to do?

Just know this-the exgirlfriend is :crazy: and very controlling and very jealous. She made my boyfriend to sleep in the car and made him to buy her and her son food but not for him! And plus she kept making excuses about her divorce being finalized-she has been saying that for 4 years and she is not divorced yet! Oh my god-she is so :crazy: Am I right? Is she crazy?

Any advices or anything would be very much appreciated. Thank you.

well, i am telling u the truth, my ex hubby didnt tell me the truth for 10 months.. that he did cheated on me... my friends tried warn me and got me confused cuz of my ex hubby keep on say come on, i am ur hubby and dont believe them.. so i say okay.. but still gossip same story.. then one day , i sneak and BUSTED them at ex gf house... i saw his truck parking there.. i got pissed off and i threw rock on his truck window.. cuz of he lied me for 10 months so i left him..

so u have becareful abt this... he is tell u truth or not...

TweetyBird said:
well, i am telling u the truth, my ex hubby didnt tell me the truth for 10 months.. that he did cheated on me... my friends tried warn me and got me confused cuz of my ex hubby keep on say come on, i am ur hubby and dont believe them.. so i say okay.. but still gossip same story.. then one day , i sneak and BUSTED them at ex gf house... i saw his truck parking there.. i got pissed off and i threw rock on his truck window.. cuz of he lied me for 10 months so i left him..

so u have becareful abt this... he is tell u truth or not...

:wtf: oh my god. I am so sorry. Good that you threw a rock at his window. I would do the same thing. lol

WOW. that is so awful, going on for 10 months. yikes. Now you know what was going on.

I know he is telling me the truth and his family is telling me the truth because his family loves me so much and I love his family too. They like me more than her. BUT I will watch my azz. lol

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
:wtf: oh my god. I am so sorry. Good that you threw a rock at his window. I would do the same thing. lol

WOW. that is so awful, going on for 10 months. yikes. Now you know what was going on.

I know he is telling me the truth and his family is telling me the truth because his family loves me so much and I love his family too. They like me more than her. BUT I will watch my azz. lol
yup! thats right... i dont scare of him.. i has a right to be upset! he got mad cuz of his window already crack.. too bad for him.. he needed learn himself and he did wrong! so i am happy he is hell out of my life for good! :thumb:

good thing that u watch ur :booty: out! if u need me then pm me ok..

TweetyBird said:
yup! thats right... i dont scare of him.. i has a right to be upset! he got mad cuz of his window already crack.. too bad for him.. he needed learn himself and he did wrong! so i am happy he is hell out of my life for good! :thumb:

good thing that u watch ur :booty: out! if u need me then pm me ok..

LOL ofc you do have the right to be upset. All women do! your exhubby :rl:

LOL thanks, I will keep that in mind. Thank you.

DeafGeorgiaLady said:
LOL ofc you do have the right to be upset. All women do! your exhubby :rl:

LOL thanks, I will keep that in mind. Thank you.
good girl! :D keep ur chin up!

Only you can decide what to believe. I would be very cautious though.

My soon to be ex said there was NOTHING going on with this woman that he was in a band with. (She's MARRIED TO THE DRUMMER...well, former drummer...)

I asked him point blank. I thought he was just infatuated with her, didn't think he was...

ANyway, two weeks later, he left me and the kids. Disappeared for a week. Guess where he eventually surfaced. At her house.

Yes, that was over a year ago, and he still lives there...with her and her husband. And he's still denying anything is going on. Even though they've posted PICTURES of the two of them on the internet.

So...I guess I'm a little jaded, but a man protesting his innocence doesn't mean shit to me.

greypoupon said:
Only you can decide what to believe. I would be very cautious though.

My soon to be ex said there was NOTHING going on with this woman that he was in a band with. (She's MARRIED TO THE DRUMMER...well, former drummer...)

I asked him point blank. I thought he was just infatuated with her, didn't think he was...

ANyway, two weeks later, he left me and the kids. Disappeared for a week. Guess where he eventually surfaced. At her house.

Yes, that was over a year ago, and he still lives there...with her and her husband. And he's still denying anything is going on. Even though they've posted PICTURES of the two of them on the internet.

So...I guess I'm a little jaded, but a man protesting his innocence doesn't mean shit to me.

Oh that is so awful. your ex :rl: :rl: . hahaha you deserve so much better than him. Prayers go out for you and your kids. hugs.

My ex-boyfriend was cheating on me because that was time he was flirting around my friend while i was at KCC on my way to class .

i went over my friend's house to sleep over, somehow my friend wanted to confess abt my ex bf then i found out he flirted with my friend. after finding out abt that i left for home .

That is right, don't fight over men, because men ain't worth a sh*t.

Unless he is a millionaire, doctor, lawyer, or something like that. :giggle:

Miss*Pinocchio said:
That is right, don't fight over men, because men ain't worth a sh*t.

Unless he is a millionaire, doctor, lawyer, or something like that. :giggle:

AND has a bad heart. LOL

Thanks, Hon. At this point, I'm just learning to be happy by myself. I'm 35, and kind of feel like an antique...

Yeah we all need to learn to be happy by yourself...

If you fight over men, then men will have big ego about themselves.

Back