What would you do?

deafzombiegirl

Reaction score
What would you do to impress your favorite actor/actress?

I know I'd shake their hand. I guess I don't have an answer for my own question. lol :naughty:

I wouldn't be able to impress them! I'd probably just giggle a lot and turn really red. *sigh*

I'd leave them alone; god knows they have little privacy as it is. Too, I figger the guy celebs are men just like me; we put our pants, shoes & socks on the same way! LOL!

I would leave them alone. They are doing their job and make their own money. I really don't care about their home, cars, and etc. They want to spend their money just like us. Sometime I was kind of jealous of them. It's normal.

I wouldn't impressed them but give them a hug and say " Hello " and if they wouldn't mind for a picture taken, then go home and show it off! :laugh2:

I used to work on Sunset Blvd in Hollywood for 3 years. I worked near many casting agencies and so forth. After going crazy of seeing a famous celebrity (Rod Stewart) at first, I realized that they re mere human beings like us and would rather have privacy. So I leave them alone.

I saw Jay Leno in person last March while visiting Los Angeles. I gawked at him but didn't ask him for any autograph. Our shoulders brushed and he smiled at me. That was about it.

The most friendliest celebrity I saw was Magic Johnson. He was sitting in front of me at a game and he flashed his charming smile many times. That made me swoon! Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Dyan Cannon, Stallone and Arnold Schwarzgner (cant spell his last name!) were the nicest of all stars I met.

But bottom line - they really want privacy so I respect that.

I dont care about the actors and actresses. They're cheating because they got lot million dollars.

I'd just say hello to them and that I enjoy their work. They're people just like you and me. Nothing more. They've simply been blessed with a talent and fame. That doesn't mean that they are anymore special than me or you. I never really quite understood why there are obsessive fans.

I have met a few. I flew on an airplane to flordia from pittsburgh with Hulk Hogan, he was two seats ahead of me in first class... I just respected his privacy...

somehow he heard me trying to talk to stewardess and being frustrated with the lady for giving me a hard time for selecting drinks. He didn't like what the stewardness did to me so i was able to get my order , he walked up and said hello and told me sorry for her behavior that was not tolerable.

he just gave me autograph on airplane napkin, I still have it at home in scrapbook. He was one very nice guy and is HUGE!!! He had sweetest personality...compared you see on WWF, I don't watch WWf at all!

I have met others Neil Armstrong, politicans, few movie stars. Pftt, I just ingore them and let them be real people.

me too... i have seen/met a few too... they want respect and privacy even though i want their autographs...

back in 91' in dallas, tx... i met brian boitaino (sp?) and katrina witt (ice skaters)... got to talk to them... they were so nice!!! (we forgot to get autographs i think!???) :lol:

a few years ago... i saw paula abdul at one of those gas stations on the merritt parkway coming back from a concert ... she was all dressed up with one of her ex bfs i forget which ones :lol: she looked awful.. prolly coming down with flu or something... i left her alone...

i saw chad lowe and hilary swank a few months ago in nyc (greenwich village) walking their dogs... we smiled at each other and went our ways... :)

responses

I like all of your responses. I met davy jones when i was like 3. i dont remmy. I think you're right. they do have privacy. I am jealous that they can afford a whole lot more than i can, but they worked for it. Some act conceited or snobbish because htey have a lot of money...how do you guys feel about that?

:) I agree with what you all say, that they want and need their peace and privacy, but, if I were to come face to face with a famour actor/actress, I would say hello, shake their hands and give a hug if allowed, because it is true, they are human beings just like us, and like Cental34 said, their exception is they have been blessed with talent.

They would be pleased by our respect of them and just being civil like they are an old friend.

This is my favorite actor
domo110c.jpg

This is my favorite actress
107.jpg

Ravensteve, like deafzombiegirl said "What would you do to impress your favorite actor/actress?" in her original post, well, what is your answer? :whistle:

Britany Spears is not an actress, she's a singer

On topic, I would treat them like normal people except I would stare at them a little more then usual lol. I've seen some British actors where I live and I usually let them get on with what they are doing. I've never gone up to a celebrity and asked for their autograph etc, only when they have a public signing thing

Raging Quiet said:
Britany Spears is not an actress, she's a singer

On topic, I would treat them like normal people except I would stare at them a little more then usual lol. I've seen some British actors where I live and I usually let them get on with what they are doing. I've never gone up to a celebrity and asked for their autograph etc, only when they have a public signing thing

:confused: Umm actually yes she is an actess. She had the lead female role in the movie crossroads. :roll:

i went to deaf picnic today at 11am to 5pm.. also i sold 14 bracelets there.. wow. so i earned money.. smile.. i really enjoyed it..

TweetyBird said:
i went to deaf picnic today at 11am to 5pm.. also i sold 14 bracelets there.. wow. so i earned money.. smile.. i really enjoyed it..

*knocks ur head* are u okay?? u posted in wrong thread? hehe :bump:

OldNavyGirl said:
*knocks ur head* are u okay?? u posted in wrong thread? hehe :bump:
DUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! :laugh2: cuz of i am very very tired!!!! put wrong... sowwy.. forgive me for that!!!! :roll:

I don't need to impress them and I would probably ask for autographed or take a picture.

Back