What would you do if you got kidnapped?

Hey, Malfy, good to see ya! Please enlighten me on this Red Chief guy....

*huggles Tousi*

Basically a little brat...when kidnapped, the abductors, if I remember correctly, couldn't wait to get rid of little Red Chief. ;) Turned out to be a job that they'd wish they never pulled...LOL.

I suppose I wasn't giving this too much thought until AFTER I responded and Jolie is right - we do need to keep these hypothetical situations in mind this way when and if something DID happen, we would at least have a pre-determined course of action.

I would NOT go down without fighting, at least...if my orders were simply to sit down and shut up while they called my (not wealthy at all) father for ransom, well...then I'd probably do just that. If they were to touch me, though, or try behaving inappropriately, then there's another crime tacked onto the kidnapping one, and I'm afraid that's when I'd probably fight with everything I had, regardless of whether I got out of it alive or dead.

All in all, I'd have to say that if my kids were involved, they could do whatever they wanted to me - as long as not one hair on their heads was harmed. They'd have my full cooperation, so long as my children were unscathed.

Punch eyes and kick so hard on private area!!! jeez

mmmhhh I don´t know what should I answer to this question because I don´t know.

I doubt it would ever happen to me...

because

Fat people are hard to kidnap :fruit:

I go along with Jolie and Malfoyish, who both have great strategies set in place!!!

I doubt it would ever happen to me...

because

Fat people are hard to kidnap :fruit:

Well, I do not consider you as fat man but big and strong man... No Wonder, none of kidnappers want you...

I would hire you as my guard if I win lottery... :fingersx:

speaking of "fat" people...I hear alot of stories when fat people are either kidnapped or mudered, they often put their bodies in very large boxes especially an piano box, if the person weighs over 300 lbs that is.

....yeah I know its kinda gross. (no offense)

Usa SING from Miss Congerallity (sp?) movie, ha... Or use WWE technique cuz I always watch WWE alot...

Back