What would you do if you caught your

e

Reaction score
GF/BF cheating in FRONT of you?!

:dunno: I've never experienced this before and I hope it'll never happen to me! Well, I'll find out right there after I saw them cheating, I might get snapped. I guess I might go :crazy: and hurt him physically then leave him! Hehe

hurt him? that's alway not men's fault. some ladies open their legs as always...for explain shelly :eek:

I'd rip the cock off of that son-of-a-bitch and give him a beating with it before shoving it up his ass!

if i caught my gurl cheating on me -- i would get angry ofc but would wanna know WHY the hell she had to cheat on me in the first place for! :ugh:

If I found out that my gf cheats on me, I will upfront her and ask her to tell me the truth... I would go so :crazy: and :dunno: what to do. I will not be so :D!!!!

Originally posted by LezArtist
If I found out that my gf cheats on me, I will upfront her and ask her to tell me the truth... I would go so :crazy: and :dunno: what to do. I will not be so :D!!!!

:werd: RIGHT on LezArtist!

i would be laughing at them and walks up to them and ask him, "why dont u dumped me if u dont want to be with me instead of being with 'her'?" and walks away, and expecting he would be so speechless.. :|..

I'd leave a note and sneak it there.
"You have been caught on a videotape on National Television."
Beware!

And wait to see if he says anything to me about it :laugh2:

All depends on who it is. If I love this girl with all my heart, I would be mad and upset. But, if it was a GF where I didn't think it was working out well, then she would be having me as her boyfriend.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I'd leave a note and sneak it there.
"You have been caught on a videotape on National Television."
Beware!

And wait to see if he says anything to me about it :laugh2:

:rofl:

Maybe it's good idea than introducing them to my bestest friend Mr.44! hee hee :thumb:

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I'd rip the cock off of that son-of-a-bitch and give him a beating with it before shoving it up his ass!

You got a sense of humor. :naughty:

After you shove his penis in his anus then what are you going to do with the girl who cheat(ed) on you, eh?

Originally posted by eternity
You got a sense of humor. :naughty:

After you shove his penis in his anus then what are you going to do with the girl who cheat(ed) on you, eh?
Maybe he'll slap her silly! :laugh2:

as if, I will just leave him and never look back. That is so simple. Even though they didnt do that to me :)

they just :bowdown: me :naughty:

I'd show him what he just lost... *flashes them both* and leave...I'd expect my bf to do the same for me if I cheated on him. providing I didn't marry him already. Marriages would be a lot more tougher to just get up and leave like that in a bf/gf relationship.

Hi Liza!!

True...true...wow, how true!

*sigh* I came from long way and I'm kind of glad that it was over for me!

Next time if I caught them, I'll just smile at them and say hello there!
Then I might feel like I have the power to move on!
I like to make a luxury of change!:mrgreen:

Back