what wores diapers brand?

sara1981

Reaction score
when you have baby what kind diapers brand like Pampers,Huggies,white clouds,etc.

most hospital using pampers and huggies all the times and not using that diapers both and using white clouds diapers.

If i have my own baby i will using pampers or huggies whether what i chose nice diapers from hospital gifts

When my daughter was born, the only brand of disposable diaper available was Pampers. I used those for her when she was in day care, and for travelling.

When we were at home, I used a diaper service that picked up the dirty diapers, and delivered clean cloth diapers every week.

10_4_5.gif
Well I generally buy Pampers or Huggies diaper with newborn, 1 and 2 after that

Any brand diaper with sale price or other...

I see no difference the brands of diaper as long have change diaper often

When I had my son...I used Pampers, White Clouds, Luv and Huggies...Huggies did not work great with my son cuz it went over flow. :ugh3: SO I stick with Pampers. For next baby, if I have a girl, I'll use Huggies, if I have a boy I'll use Pamper. I see the difference because girl is down and boy is up. You know what I mean. LOL! You also can sign up for coupons. It helped a lot! I prefer get big box of diapers at Sam's. But I do not have a member yet. Probably in 2007 I will. :)

When I had my son...I used Pampers, White Clouds, Luv and Huggies...Huggies did not work great with my son cuz it went over flow. :ugh3: SO I stick with Pampers. For next baby, if I have a girl, I'll use Huggies, if I have a boy I'll use Pamper. I see the difference because girl is down and boy is up. You know what I mean. LOL! You also can sign up for coupons. It helped a lot! I prefer get big box of diapers at Sam's. But I do not have a member yet. Probably in 2007 I will. :)

4_1_72.gif
>>>>

with both kids, my wife and I use White cloude, they are cheap and they worked better then huggies, pampers and some other brand, can't remember the name. my son would pee though the huggies, poop through the pampers and the other kind we tried, everytime we changed him, almost every hour, the diaper had expoded. The only one that worked for us was white cloud, and we have talked a couple friends into that one and they love it better then the other kinds, plus cheaper. Then with my daughter, they used pampers in the hosital and she shit though them. When she came home, we only used white cloud and had no problem.

I used Pampers, Huggies and White Clouds. Luvs didnt work for my kids because it leaked! Eek! :eek3: We used mostly White clouds because they was cheaper but it works so well! :giggle:

When I had my babyshower few years ago I had several boxes of Pampers and stayed with it since.

I use pamper and White cloud. Its depend on sale. I don't like luvs and its give my kid a rash. Horrible diaper rash, would never buy Luvs diaper. Mostly I like pamper, they smell nice. Whatever you can afford it.

I did tried Pamper wipe..I don't like it..so I did tried Huggies wipes...love it! I prefer the supreme one since it is a bit stronger and it wipe real clean on baby's body...anywhere... You can get big box of it and it last longer...FYI wipes runs out quicker than diaper!!! I would use white cloud just to wipe hands or face...for older child would be good. Younger is more sensitive I guess.

Back