What women want ...

women only have 10% of the testosterone. if its very low the only noticeable symptoms are decreased sex drive (libido), decreased energy and decreased muscle mass. It didnt say anything about hairs ?? none of that.

While testosterone is generally considered a male hormone, it is also produced in the female by the ovary. Although the level of testosterone in the female is only 10% of the level in men, it rapidly declines during menopause along with estrogen and progesterone. Some of the general effects of low testosterone in women are decreased sex drive (libido), decreased energy and decreased muscle mass.Testosterone For Women

women only have 10% of the testosterone. if its very low the only noticeable symptoms are decreased sex drive (libido), decreased energy and decreased muscle mass. It didnt say anything about hairs ?? none of that.

Hmm about the hair, I learned that the reason why men have more hairs than women is because of the testerone when I was middle school. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought that is why women have a little of body hairs..

I smell miss p (deafmedia) in this thread. she can run but can't hide. I will never forget what she said in one of the post....

:hmm: it is really difficult to understand what women want .. we men are much simpler but women are a bit tricky and mysterious :dizzy:

I think its difficult to understand men. I don't like when men say to me talk to you when I am ready to do so or need time to think especially when your not involved with them like a bf/gf thing. I been blocked by two guys on my aim for no reason:confused::confused::confused:

Hmm about the hair, I learned that the reason why men have more hairs than women is because of the testerone when I was middle school. Sorry for the misunderstanding, I thought that is why women have a little of body hairs..

i still have hairs on my legs, underarm and even on my arms, and my face.. i think thats normal .. not just men.. but women do have body hairs.. unless they shaved them all over off. i dont.. i only shave my legs and the underarms, thats it.

my best friend have thyroid gland plms and her body is out of balance as it grow hairs like for example grow a mustache and it can get thick like a normal man. she have to shave it off .. she have tried everything like laser and etc.. i dont know if she ever got them off or not or the medicine control it? i havent asked her about plms in long time. so i know its not related to testosterone. it can be due to other plms like thyroid and etc.

oceanblue7, yes men CAN be complicated. men can be that way same way women can be. men isn't always easy to understand.

:hmm: it is really difficult to understand what women want .. we men are much simpler but women are a bit tricky and mysterious :dizzy:

that is why we women are from VEnus and you men are from Mars.. :run: i gotta hide from you men! :Ohno: :lol: hehehe

I don't care. Understanding men or women, I don't waste my time.
Men need to stop using testosterone as an excuse. Everybody
should know right from wrong. Men need to stop using the "testosterone" card. You know darn well how to treat a woman. Women, you know how
to behave. "Treat Others As You Want To be Treated"

i still have hairs on my legs, underarm and even on my arms, and my face.. i think thats normal .. not just men.. but women do have body hairs.. unless they shaved them all over off. i dont.. i only shave my legs and the underarms, thats it.

my best friend have thyroid gland plms and her body is out of balance as it grow hairs like for example grow a mustache and it can get thick like a normal man. she have to shave it off .. she have tried everything like laser and etc.. i dont know if she ever got them off or not or the medicine control it? i havent asked her about plms in long time. so i know its not related to testosterone. it can be due to other plms like thyroid and etc.

Hmm about your friend, maybe she need some of medical assistant.. Or maybe it was also her hormone problem?

I think its difficult to understand men. I don't like when men say to me talk to you when I am ready to do so or need time to think especially when your not involved with them like a bf/gf thing. I been blocked by two guys on my aim for no reason:confused::confused::confused:

Yupp men are not always easy to understand neither. They have more personal than just sex, ya know..

should know right from wrong. Men need to stop using the "testosterone" card. You know darn well how to treat a woman. Women, you know how

Hmm how will you feel if we should say "Women should stop using progesterone as excuse to be bitchy". Quit bashing against men please, it is making obsiviously you are Deafilmedia.

I smell miss p (deafmedia) in this thread. she can run but can't hide. I will never forget what she said in one of the post....

Hey, please don't start. Ok ? Let's start discussin' about this topic " What women want ". :)

Hmm how will you feel if we should say "Women should stop using progesterone as excuse to be bitchy". Quit bashing against men please, it is making obsiviously you are Deafilmedia.

You're right!!! Ok I'll stop bashing against men. No I am not Deafilmedia.

Yea,please :naughty:

A nice and cozy log cabin on the high hill to view a city down below... with lots of trees around the log cabin... to give some breeze and warm thru the sun. In winter, I will have a fireplace to keep me warm and have a nice hot tea ready on a table. :)

Summer : Swimmin' in the pool where on the bottom floor that reads : AllDeaf.com :lol: J/K But, yeah it would be nice just to swim in the pool at log cabin .. just alone and more privacy. :D

A nice and cozy log cabin on the high hill to view a city down below... with lots of trees around the log cabin... to give some breeze and warm thru the sun. In winter, I will have a fireplace to keep me warm and have a nice hot tea ready on a table. :)

Summer : Swimmin' in the pool where on the bottom floor that reads : AllDeaf.com :lol: J/K But, yeah it would be nice just to swim in the pool at log cabin .. just alone and more privacy. :D

but, no men in your dream ? :(

:lol:

I want that too.

but, no men in your dream ? :(

:lol:

That's right. Know why ? Because of the fightings and arguments... pssh. Who needs that ? :lol: Not me - no thanks ! lol

If, I feel like datin', then I will go down and find one just for one day. ;)

If, he asks me what about sex - I will say, can he do all the job such cookin', wash dishes, laundry, and all for 365 days before I can consider to give in what he wants. :deal::giggle:

3 letters spring to mind - PMS. Two different sides of the same 'card' so to speak.

3 letters spring to mind - PMS. Two different sides of the same 'card' so to speak.

I don't believe in PMS. I think it's just an excuse for bad behavior. I have never suffered from that. And postpartum depression is false, too. I think it's just an excuse for women to go to night clubs and party it up all night.

Back