What will you be smoking in 2 years smokers?

I think we should also follow Canada's example on smoking warnings:

Examples:
_790002_cigs300.jpg

tab4a.gif

More at:
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hecs-sesc/tobacco/legislation/warnings/warnings.html

Also in French:
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/hecs-sesc/tabac/reglements/messages/warnings.html

Ewwwww...I don't like cigerettes! It gives out the bad odors. Thanks Gawd I quit smokin' long time ago. Smokin' cigerettes don't make people smart.

That is good news. I'm glad the FDA is going to take it seriously!

Australia is already using Canada's example of warning ads on cigarette boxes, and tv ad showing gross reality of what damages smoking does to you.

Miss-Delectable said:
That is good news. I'm glad the FDA is going to take it seriously!

Australia is already using Canada's example of warning ads on cigarette boxes, and tv ad showing gross reality of what damages smoking does to you.

Yep...been seeing a lot of those ads on tv -- not pretty. I've gotten a script of Zyban in order to stop smoking once and for good. :D

Who said Smoking Doesn't make u Smart? :confused:

Cheri said:
Who said Smoking Doesn't make u Smart? :confused:

Watch your each word you were sayin'. I said "Smokin' cigerettes don't make PEOPLE smart". Did I say that "smokin' doesn't make U smart?"

Of course, I said that it don't make people smart. :)

Same Thing... And Explain Why do you think that?

Well, look at that picture of what kuifje75 posted. Do you think that smokin' cigerettes make people smart when it comes to lung cancer, oral cancer, mouth disease and all that ? People don't care.

People who DON'T smoke cigerettes are smart, because they want to live longer and have a good health, so they can run, smell, taste, play, and everythin' better ! When it comes to love-makin', I don't want the "sweat" to smell like cigerettes comin' out of the pores ! That's nasty. :barf:

When I come home from work, my apt. smells so clean and fresh. It smells like uh ...like a "midsummer's night" candle all over the place from room to room. Sometimes, it smells like spic 'n span. That's what I like about my apartment and that's ME who smells like this... clean and fresh ! :thumb:

CyberRed said:
Well, look at that picture of what kuifje75 posted. Do you think that smokin' cigerettes make people smart when it comes to lung cancer, oral cancer, mouth disease and all that ? People don't care.

Everything Gives you Cancer, Not just Smoking.

People who DON'T smoke cigerettes are smart, because they want to live longer and have a good health, so they can run, smell, taste, play, and everythin' better ! When it comes to love-makin', I don't want the "sweat" to smell like cigerettes comin' out of the pores ! That's nasty. :barf:

I would not say People are Smart for Not Smoking My grandpa never smoked and he died at a young age due from problems with his Health. and Do you ever think of Body Spray some people use that to spray on their clothes. and Mouth Mint Spray too.

People do Die from Natural Cause.. Smoking is bad for you Yes but; So is everything Else.

Cheri said:
Everything Gives you Cancer, Not just Smoking.

I would not say People are Smart for Not Smoking My grandpa never smoked and he died at a young age due from problems with his Health. and Do you ever think of Body Spray some people use that to spray on their clothes. and Mouth Mint Spray too.

People do Die from Natural Cause.. Smoking is bad for you Yes but; So is everything Else.
Yep, you can get cancer from anything. It depends on how much you take. I could live a long life if I only smoked one cigarette a month or a week. I could live short if I smoked two packs a day. I could live long if I drink a glass of beer every few days. I could get cancer if I drink too much every day. It depends on how it's consumed or taken in.

Of course. It's what this thread is about cigerette.

And, also it could be from another reason. Like for example: it could be from unhealthy meats, or caused from vaccinations, or from the pollution (dirt/uncleaned chemicals), or from uncleaned/unhealthy drinkin' water (leads, chlorine, arsenic, and etc., etc.)... there are so many things no body knows what exactly it is to make people die so young. I blame on man-made plague. Grr ... But, that is how the Government want to run this world to keep the business gooooinnnngggg and of course, maybe it keeps them do sumfin' instead of sittin' in their chairs and do nuthin' if, everythin' runs so perfect without chemicals in it or everywhere. That's my IMO! :) It reminds me of the same thing about 9/11 so, the Gov't could create new laws. Gov't looks for sumfin' to create a "cause" so, that way they could make new laws AFTER sumfin' happens. I noticed that. Nuthin' is new when it comes to cigerettes... same thing!

Oh, sorry Vampy. :Oops: But, thanks anyways. lol

BAH!!! its old news.
they always talk about it .. will do .. will do...

for those 25 years.. I have been smoking and tried so hard to quit.. and they provide programs for smoker to quit.. nothing work..

Bah!!.. its bulllsh-eit! :)

MsGiglz said:
BAH!!! its old news.
they always talk about it .. will do .. will do...

for those 25 years.. I have been smoking and tried so hard to quit.. and they provide programs for smoker to quit.. nothing work..

Bah!!.. its bulllsh-eit! :)

I second that!....It's the same old news, I've heard off and on!...I smoke too and it is so hard to quit smoking....don't hate us! :scatter:

Well for one thing,, yes it is very very hard to quit smoking, its more addictive than any illegal drugs!!! My husband was a former herion user when he was a young man, he quit that habit but it took him only 3 days to get over it. He tried to quit smoking but he could not do it, it is worse than illegal drugs..He said when he is ready,he will have to go to the doctor to help him with kicking the habit. I have tried smoking but i couldnt get the hang of it and i dont like it anyways so i dont smoke.
We live in a dirty world, dirty water, dirty air and everything so there are other things that will kill us, not just cigarettes. Even if you eat healthful foods, they still have something in them, i dont believe organic either, its bullcrap! My aunt and uncle ran organic food store a long time ago and guess what, my aunt contracted a rare form of cancer in her esphogus! and my uncle had host of health problems! so doesnt matter what you do, people still gonna get sick one way or other!..thats life!!
Sorry to rain on your parade, for the folks who eat organic food.

CyberRed said:
Watch your each word you were sayin'. I said "Smokin' cigerettes don't make PEOPLE smart". Did I say that "smokin' doesn't make U smart?"

Of course, I said that it don't make people smart. :)

Honestly i can read what you wrote, but i dont have a clue as to what the hell it means, and i've read it like 5 times. I dont smoke, maybe thats the thing...

^Angel^ said:
I second that!....It's the same old news, I've heard off and on!...I smoke too and it is so hard to quit smoking....don't hate us! :scatter:

I understand that its hard to quit, but in 4 days pinkster will be smoke free for a YEAR!!!! I told her if she starts back up, i'd kiss her alot less, i guess thats atleast a little motivation.

Can i get a mod to lock this thread? I honestly dont care if people think smoking or not smoking will make them smart, or whatever they want to drivel out of that. I was a news posting saying what they are planning to do. Please lock, or i delete :cool:

Megladon said:
I understand that its hard to quit, but in 4 days pinkster will be smoke free for a YEAR!!!! I told her if she starts back up, i'd kiss her alot less, i guess thats atleast a little motivation.

Oh Wow, that's great!! I didn't even know Pinkster used to smoke ...Maybe, I should ask her for some help! :mrgreen:

Back