What will happen to Baby?

I ain't always depressed, but now just start been depressed a lot since 2 weeks or so. I am ok now. He finally talked to me but just very short time, not enough for me. But I am little better now since he answered me.

I hope things won't get worst later.

Ohh he won't talk to you? That's awful especially that you're carrying his child and he know you're depressed..... may I ask why or what happened? You can IM/email me if you want to answer in private. (This's Amy btw if you forgot)
If things don't work out maybe you need give your unborn child up for adoption or your relatives or the father of the child to take care of her/him by himself with his parents if you have to like no way you can afford to raise the 2nd baby until things work out like got part time job for more money, got apt or share apt with roomates, etc

Ohh he won't talk to you? That's awful especially that you're carrying his child and he know you're depressed..... may I ask why or what happened? You can IM/email me if you want to answer in private. (This's Amy btw if you forgot)
If things don't work out maybe you need give your unborn child up for adoption or your relatives or the father of the child to take care of her/him by himself with his parents if you have to like no way you can afford to raise the 2nd baby until things work out like got part time job for more money, got apt or share apt with roomates, etc

sigh, he cheated on me, i just found out today. NO WONDER! I was right all along. But I m giving him other chance. He moved in with me now already. I drove all way to get him. U know who did with him? ITS SAVA!! unbelievable! She did many times w my ex bfs..never stop. :-(

sigh, he cheated on me, i just found out today. NO WONDER! I was right all along. But I m giving him other chance. He moved in with me now already. I drove all way to get him. U know who did with him? ITS SAVA!! unbelievable! She did many times w my ex bfs..never stop. :-(

Again? I'm sorry but why are you giving him another chance? He obviously don't love you since this is 2nd time he cheated on you. I'm only saying this is because I'm worried about you and you do not deserve any of this at all and you can do much better than ray.
Relationship should be 2 way, not one way it mean you shouldn't do all the work putting efforts, driving all the way and back, giving him money, etc when he's not doing the same thing back. In my opinion he don't deserve someone like you, you're nice, caring, generally a great stubborn woman that work hard to be successful in life (graduated from hs with diploma, in college) you're great role model for damien. I don't want you to be depressed, stressed out or anything bad happen to you.
You deserve to be happy period
Only yourself can makes yourself happy not someone else. (I'll make exception for damien of course damien makes you happy :))

I do not want to criticize on you but Advice If your boyfriend left again.. Then, please do not drive all ways to get him back again. Go to a different path and new life!

Good luck :)

I been wonder, many of my friends got miscarriage because of depression..

So if I cry everyday, been depressed everyday, what will it cause baby? miscarriage, or make baby become bipolar when older, or what? I am worrying about my pregnancy. I tried to find something to keep me happy but I couldn't. I think I am 2 months pregnant, not sure how long preg I am. It's 4:30am right now, and I couldn't even sleep at all. I am tired but too much things on my mind, im too stress!!! I really wanted talk to someone but someone refused talk to me and said he needed a break time for while. :-( Sigh, so let me know what you know what will happen to baby when I am depressed/cry everyday.

I having a first doctor appt today at 2pm, hope baby doing ok.

Have you discussed this with your Dr. Appt? Have you told your doctor about your crying spells?

Now that you took him back. It may make you feel better for a short time. But the stress and worrying is still there.

Again, I do wish for the best.

Again? I'm sorry but why are you giving him another chance? He obviously don't love you since this is 2nd time he cheated on you. I'm only saying this is because I'm worried about you and you do not deserve any of this at all and you can do much better than ray.
Relationship should be 2 way, not one way it mean you shouldn't do all the work putting efforts, driving all the way and back, giving him money, etc when he's not doing the same thing back. In my opinion he don't deserve someone like you, you're nice, caring, generally a great stubborn woman that work hard to be successful in life (graduated from hs with diploma, in college) you're great role model for damien. I don't want you to be depressed, stressed out or anything bad happen to you.
You deserve to be happy period
Only yourself can makes yourself happy not someone else. (I'll make exception for damien of course damien makes you happy :))

no, it was his 1st time cheated on me..he was planning to dump me after he get his car back when my dad done with fix his car. He was afraid if I would tow it away but I won't tow it away. Anyway, he did with a girl, and then 4 days later, he started to realized and cried..feel so guilty, and felt disgusted abt do that to me. He admited to me, and he will never forgive himself, and he said he want to move in with me now, and don't want to see that girl ever again. He want to be with me forever and have family with me and kid. He keep said sorry to me. He is big regretted abt it. He keep saying he's really stupid etccc..And he said he won't go to friends place without me again. He want to be with me 24/7. etccc..so I feel like he wouldnt do that again to me. But I have to go with him to friends place till I trust him fully again. I can see in his eyes that he won't do it again ever. He keep show me a lot of loves than before, much sweeter to me and keep ask me what do I want him to do anything for me. etc. He made me happy a lot now. We keep chat chat, and hangout etc. We are still up because we talking nonstop..Right now he's in the shower. I don't forgive him for now but later i will. Right now, I still feel hurts abt them but I did move on and trying to not think abt it.

Also, I blamed on a girl do that..I know Ray is weak for her but he won't do it again. He hates her now. But that girl got guys weak, attention, and tempte. She's good at it and pro for stole many boyfriends from girls. Im mad at her for not respect me again. I already told her do not ever steal guy from me again. She keep said no way she's changed already and etc proved me. I start to trust her around him and let them roommate. But later, I had feeling something wrong abt it. SHE IS STILL THE SAME! I will never let my bf be around her or see her or talk to her. She brainwashed guys. Ray don't know her that well, just met like few weeks ago. Now he found out girl been lying a lot. So..But if he did with other girls who I don't know. I wouldn't be with him but that girl, I do understand. I gave Ray one more chance. I think he learned lesson already. I am fine now and much happier with him.

Oh yea, u said 2 times? I found out he lied abt being with a girl. There's really no girl. He was just to trying to piss me off and jealous. I know he did wrong but it ok.

I do not want to criticize on you but Advice If your boyfriend left again.. Then, please do not drive all ways to get him back again. Go to a different path and new life!

Good luck :)

no he don't have a car, and he want to move in with me so I went to pick him up.

Have you discussed this with your Dr. Appt? Have you told your doctor about your crying spells?

Now that you took him back. It may make you feel better for a short time. But the stress and worrying is still there.

Again, I do wish for the best.

Oh yea, I went to doctor, and told the doctor..She said there have pills for make me stop depressed a lot. But not good for baby but will try to find pills other way..and said or I can get couneslor in doctor place.

But nevermind, I am not depressed now. I am fine and happy because I am with Ray.

no, it was his 1st time cheated on me..he was planning to dump me after he get his car back when my dad done with fix his car. He was afraid if I would tow it away but I won't tow it away. Anyway, he did with a girl, and then 4 days later, he started to realized and cried..feel so guilty, and felt disgusted abt do that to me. He admited to me, and he will never forgive himself, and he said he want to move in with me now, and don't want to see that girl ever again. He want to be with me forever and have family with me and kid. He keep said sorry to me. He is big regretted abt it. He keep saying he's really stupid etccc..And he said he won't go to friends place without me again. He want to be with me 24/7. etccc..so I feel like he wouldnt do that again to me. But I have to go with him to friends place till I trust him fully again. I can see in his eyes that he won't do it again ever. He keep show me a lot of loves than before, much sweeter to me and keep ask me what do I want him to do anything for me. etc. He made me happy a lot now. We keep chat chat, and hangout etc. We are still up because we talking nonstop..Right now he's in the shower. I don't forgive him for now but later i will. Right now, I still feel hurts abt them but I did move on and trying to not think abt it.

Also, I blamed on a girl do that..I know Ray is weak for her but he won't do it again. He hates her now. But that girl got guys weak, attention, and tempte. She's good at it and pro for stole many boyfriends from girls. Im mad at her for not respect me again. I already told her do not ever steal guy from me again. She keep said no way she's changed already and etc proved me. I start to trust her around him and let them roommate. But later, I had feeling something wrong abt it. SHE IS STILL THE SAME! I will never let my bf be around her or see her or talk to her. She brainwashed guys. Ray don't know her that well, just met like few weeks ago. Now he found out girl been lying a lot. So..But if he did with other girls who I don't know. I wouldn't be with him but that girl, I do understand. I gave Ray one more chance. I think he learned lesson already. I am fine now and much happier with him.

Oh yea, u said 2 times? I found out he lied abt being with a girl. There's really no girl. He was just to trying to piss me off and jealous. I know he did wrong but it ok.

Oh ok just be careful

Back