What will happen to Baby?

damienmommy

Reaction score
I been wonder, many of my friends got miscarriage because of depression..

So if I cry everyday, been depressed everyday, what will it cause baby? miscarriage, or make baby become bipolar when older, or what? I am worrying about my pregnancy. I tried to find something to keep me happy but I couldn't. I think I am 2 months pregnant, not sure how long preg I am. It's 4:30am right now, and I couldn't even sleep at all. I am tired but too much things on my mind, im too stress!!! I really wanted talk to someone but someone refused talk to me and said he needed a break time for while. :-( Sigh, so let me know what you know what will happen to baby when I am depressed/cry everyday.

I having a first doctor appt today at 2pm, hope baby doing ok.

Yeh, talk to your doctor about it. I know when my 4 yo old was a baby, I cried a couple of times per day but that was because my now ex husband was a asshole and wouldn't help me do nada and critized everything I did. It was a bad situation. Anyway, my son is "normal" happy, very cool is he!

Its won't affect your baby.., But I am not sure that Need to cheer up everyday when pregnancy after 6 months?

Pm you

Phillips :hug:

So if I cry everyday, been depressed everyday, what will it cause baby? miscarriage, or make baby become bipolar when older, or what? I am worrying about my pregnancy. I tried to find something to keep me happy but I couldn't. I think I am 2 months pregnant, not sure how long preg I am. It's 4:30am right now, and I couldn't even sleep at all. I am tired but too much things on my mind, im too stress!!! I really wanted talk to someone but someone refused talk to me and said he needed a break time for while. :-( Sigh, so let me know what you know what will happen to baby when I am depressed/cry everyday.

Take easy on your body,Okay. I was pregnant with my first when I found out my dad was dying and I learned not to let it upset me while I carried my son. I did not want my emotion problem effect on my unborn child. It was not easy for me back then. My husband's friend's father told me about his last son (he is mentally challenged) was born to his mother who was in deep depressed from loss of one parent and caused him this way.

I only can think about this, you need to talk to your doctor about this. Enjoy your baby and ingore friend whom do not want to talk to you. He is not worth it if he caused you alot of heartache and pain. U have your child and baby on the way. They are so beautiful little creatures. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))

Take easy on your body,Okay. I was pregnant with my first when I found out my dad was dying and I learned not to let it upset me while I carried my son. I did not want my emotion problem effect on my unborn child. It was not easy for me back then. My husband's friend's father told me about his last son (he is mentally challenged) was born to his mother who was in deep depressed from loss of one parent and caused him this way.

I only can think about this, you need to talk to your doctor about this. Enjoy your baby and ingore friend whom do not want to talk to you. He is not worth it if he caused you alot of heartache and pain. U have your child and baby on the way. They are so beautiful little creatures. ((((((((((hugs)))))))))

Oh, not a friend, it's my boyfriend, the father of my unborn baby's.

mostly married woman tried getting pregnant for years or least one years i know its so hardly!

im sure if married woman get pregnant test if got it or not they can get IVF because more lots of money about over $10,000 or whatever types prices for IVF and how many baby would be like twins,triplets,sexuplets,lots of mores count of baby.

i watch on tv of Kate and Jon Gosselin 8 plus on tv that Kate tried get pregnant and she took IVF and she become pregnant with twins and sexuplets that why she told book and its really surprise to told that and she carry twins daughters and sexuplets girls and boys and she proud it on pictures in the books but Kate had great tips! but IVF is totally lots of money!

many million married couples had problems for tried get pregnant after married for longtimes i know that not work out for pregnant mothers.

my Aunt Paula tried get pregnant and got miscarried i dont understand why because my uncle wont wanted baby! but my aunt wanted it but both wanted added family because my mom got me and my brother and my uncle and his wife had 3 children AND my Aunt got 2 cousin but its so rough for my Aunt because my aunt and uncle both near 25 years in marriages and no children of their own!

Last edited:
mostly married woman tried getting pregnant for years or least one years i know its so hardly!

im sure if married woman get pregnant test if got it or not they can get IVF because more lots of money about over $10,000 or whatever types prices for IVF and how many baby would be like twins,triplets,sexuplets,lots of mores count of baby.

i watch on tv of Kate and Jon Gosselin 8 plus on tv that Kate tried get pregnant and she took IVF and she become pregnant with twins and sexuplets that why she told book and its really surprise to told that and she carry twins daughters and sexuplets girls and boys and she proud it on pictures in the books but Kate had great tips! but IVF is totally lots of money!

many million married couples had problems for tried get pregnant after married for longtimes i know that not work out for pregnant.

my Aunt Paula tried get pregnant and got miscarried i dont understand why because my uncle wont wanted baby! but my aunt wanted it but both wanted added family because my mom got me and my brother and my uncle and his wife had 3 children AND my Aunt got 2 cousin but its so rough for my Aunt because my aunt and uncle both near 25 years in marriages and no children of their own!

Oh, I am easy to get pregnant. But i means, I am depressed and crying everyday, will it affect any bad to my unborn baby? I am afraid if i will get miscarriage or something will wrong with unborn baby.

Oh, I am easy to get pregnant. But i means, I am depressed and crying everyday, will it affect any bad to my unborn baby? I am afraid if i will get miscarriage or something will wrong with unborn baby.

I don't think that can happen. I think the baby will be ok.

It is more likely that the everyday crying will effect your older child. Kids who grow up with depressed mothers end up having some serious issues. Please speak to your doctor.

http://www.aboutourkids.org/files/articles/jan_feb_1.pdf

Yes I think it effecting after 6 months pregnancy. Its can cause a baby crying everyday? :dunno2:

Take easy and talking to your close good trust friend or family! :hug:

that right! baby always cry every hours need support friends or family and also grandmother can help new parents.

I'm sorry you are feeling sad and out.

But the best advice I can give you is to talk to your Doctor.

You are asking questions here that people have no business answering for you. The Doctors that you see can answer better for you.

So the best opinion you can get is from your doctor. not from this forum.

I sure hope you feel better soon and hope you do see your doctor and explain to him/her about your sadness and crying.

Best wishes.

well emotions can effect ur baby so if too much depression, ur baby can sense thro you and if u are under stress, stress can cause u having miscarriage...all you can do is to pray god to hold your baby and keep ur baby in belly safe thru the 9 months preggy and keep faith that nothing will effect ur baby ^_^, i think its normal for preggy women to be more extra senitive and cry almost everyday , even sometime cry for no reason, it happen to alot of women so just try not to be under stress too much and same goes for depression

QUOTE]

I am sure she knows to ask the doctor and will. Everyone else posts about their medical conditions.

I doubt it will hurt the baby. It's normal to feel sad and scared when your pregnant. Take care of yourself and try to relax.

I've never heard of depression causing miscarriages. Most people I know that had miscarriages were because it was random or because they had a drinking and/or smoking problem. I knew one gal who had at least 7 miscarriages within 2 to 3 years because she kept getting drunk and stoned.

You're better off asking your doctor and seeing how the baby's health is. Also, ask him if there's anything you should do or anything you should avoid to ensure that the baby is healthy.

First of all - You need to talk to your doctor about this just like everyone else has said on this thread.

Secondly - Do you know of what is causing you to trigger these stresses? If you do know what causes your stress - You might would need to start working on eliminating these stress one by one. It can be a big help when you do know how to eliminate these stresses.

Are you feeling overwhelmed at all? Are you over worried about some certain things? If so, You need to figure out and to pinpoint to the core of whatever is causing you to feel that way.

Understandably, it is normal to go through the crying spells when you're pregnant. I've been there. Just be sure to try to find some time for yourself because if you don't take care of yourself, then how will you be able to take care of your son and the baby that you're carrying?

I hope you'll be able to find some relief when you need it. :)

I'm sorry you are feeling sad and out.

But the best advice I can give you is to talk to your Doctor.

You are asking questions here that people have no business answering for you. The Doctors that you see can answer better for you.

I sure hope you feel better soon and hope you do see your doctor and explain to him/her about your sadness and crying.

Best wishes.

I agree. Please talk to your doctor about your depression. There are things the doctor can suggest that will help.

Just please be sure to eat properly even if you are feeling depressed. That is important for both you and your baby now. And try to get plenty of rest.

Back