What websites do you frequent on a daily basis?

CSign

Reaction score
For me:

I can't go without checking TMZ and facebook.

It's a terrible addiction, kind of like coffee

Which sites do I access daily: Alldeaf.com, Gmail, Dr Phil and Vampire Freaks.com

Implanted AB Harmony activated Aug/07

Facebook, Pogo, Seattle Times, emails (several accounts,) Avon site, I think that about it,,,

Top sites I visit every day (more like every hour, haha): My email, Facebook, Twitter

Still frequently visited: Tumblr, Flickr, several forums including this one, Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, CNN, and unfortunately... boring school-related sites :P

Slate, Denver Post, Gmail, Facebook (with disinterest lately), another message board, and whatever the news tracker leads me to...

FB, gmail, and of course AD:giggle:

I thought we just had a thread like this. Deja vu?

Oh well, AD for sure, Facebook, Google.

Facebook, Gmail, AllDeaf, CNN.com, YouTube.

Facebook, AllDeaf, Gmail, BankofAmerica, Hulu, Melaleuca, and Craigslist

facebook, AD, gmail, news.com.au, gizdmo, lifehacker, youtube

I buy their products ...great stuff! My face skin looks so much better than it did 10 years ago due to their products. I love their lotion.

Melaleuca

It's a natural green products site that also does financial management and debt consultation? If they told me how to manage my money to where I can retire a millionaire I'd look ten years younger too!:lol:

AD, FB, CNN, MSNBC, Newsday, The Union, emails, Swagbucks and Google.

ebay, youtube, fulltilt, lately lifeprint.com (helping someone deaf with ASL) and trying to stay ahead of them!

Starting to frequent cudo.com.au and stardeals.com.au everyday

Some very good deals.

(a small change in your quote) A Deaf adjustment::cool2:

'For attractive hands, show words of kindness. For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people. For poise, walk with the knowledge you'll never walk alone' - Audrey Hepburn

Back