What was your favorite gift this year?

My wife also let me go on a 3 day hunting trip in the middle of the wilderness. (She could still see me though)

Nothing ... I prefer to give rather than to receive ...

Just being with my parents and sister for Christmas. I hadn't been with during the holidays since Christmas 2005. I actually didn't much of my kiddos. Me, my patents, my brother Josh who lives here and my sister Allysha who's visiting went up to Oklahoma to visit with my Grandpa at the nursing home. My kids stayed home. My Grandpa isn't doing well, he's really gone downhill since my grandma died last month :( so I'm very I got to go spend some time with him this Christmas. I have a feeling he won't be here for the next one.

Just being with my parents and sister for Christmas. I hadn't been with during the holidays since Christmas 2005. I actually didn't much of my kiddos. Me, my patents, my brother Josh who lives here and my sister Allysha who's visiting went up to Oklahoma to visit with my Grandpa at the nursing home. My kids stayed home. My Grandpa isn't doing well, he's really gone downhill since my grandma died last month :( so I'm very I got to go spend some time with him this Christmas. I have a feeling he won't be here for the next one.

I'm sorry about your grandpaw but understand what you mean ... my grandmaw passed Oct 15th ... they were married 67 years ... he hasn't been the same since and seems like he's given up ... he's in the hospital now for the 2nd time with pneumonia since she died ... when they give up sad to say it's just a matter of time :(

Favorite gift...spending time with my loved ones....my dogs and my big girl <dog>being with us < she had cancerous growth removed in October>

...to see my folks enjoy their retirement and their new home

:D

Of all the gifts, the best one was new car seat covers for my car....I was thrilled....Plus, all my boys home for dinner, hanging out and playing the Guitar.

Got a Grandmom's "brag book" last night. It's a printed hardcover book made via ?Apple Store? It has pics of my grandson from birth till Nov of this year (15 months).

Mossy Oak clothes from my dad. :)

Okay, so now that Christmas, Hanukkah and all those holidays are over, it made me think about all the fun I had and nice gifts I got from people that listened to me all year and I didn't even remember I wanted! I realize the holidays are about family time, friends and loved ones... However.....

What is the best present you got this holiday season? It could be materialistic, emotional, time with loved ones... whatever!

Myself personally of course spending time with my family was amazing. ( Even though I was dog tired :( ) Going to Romania this week is exciting me but I'm paying for that myself... However the best physical present I got this year was a new audio system for my car! I have the factory system in there and it sucks volume wise pretty bad. ( You know that max volume thing on stock systems :( ) So getting a new CD player and speakers was probably my favorite gift! :D

So what did you guys get that just made your holiday season perk up a little bit more? :D

Mine was a Screaming Meanie Alarm Clock my Dad got me. I tested the alarm, and it is LOUD. Here's a picture.

Attachments

• Screaming Meanine Alarm Clock.jpg
    Screaming Meanine Alarm Clock.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 13
Beef Jerky and Pepsi fro wife and kids, My parents gave me a gift card to a new meat market !!!

Beef Jerky and Pepsi fro wife and kids, My parents gave me a gift card to a new meat market !!!

My parents got me Mountain Dew and Pepsi for the Amtrak on the way home. They knew I would need drinks, and they asked what I wanted, and I told them.

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

Grummer said:
Mine was a Screaming Meanie Alarm Clock my Dad got me. I tested the alarm, and it is LOUD. Here's a picture.

pretty flash hearing aids :giggle:

Cool. I haven't had the chance to hear it go off to wake me up, but someday I will.

My two best gifts were 1. My parents bought me a plane ticket and the holiday for me to go over seas with my best friend, 2. My gran started learning ASL for me :)

Back