What was your favorite candy as a child?

In A Cloud...

Reaction score
Post pictures of them, please! :)

Mine was (and still is)

chick-o-stick.jpg

abba-zaba-candy-bars-125009-im21.jpg

This was always a good one. You can still find it occasionally today.
6a011278ffd49328a40148c7ad823f970c-800wi

Don't think they make this one anymore.
cx_sevenup_dark.jpg

Wow. 38 views and nobody had any favorite candy as a kid? :(

Hold off complaining everytime you start a thread.

I took time to find some pictures, and then after posting saw this.

Quite a few people won't post if you do this.

cx_sevenup_dark.jpg

Oh yes, I remember Chuckie!! I loved that candy. It wasn't my favorite, but I wondered what happened to it.

I cannot remember what my favorite was, but I remember loving SKittles. I'm not so much a fan of them now.

I did like M/M candy and still do.

Hold off complaining everytime you start a thread.

I took time to find some pictures, and then after posting saw this.

Quite a few people won't post if you do this.

I started 6 threads. My apologies for asking about two of them. Perhaps that is a big mistake.

But thanks for posting the pictures. I just wanted to bring back childhood memories.

You guys take care. :)

I started 6 threads. My apologies for asking about two of them. Perhaps that is a big mistake.

But thanks for posting the pictures. I just wanted to bring back childhood memories.

You guys take care. :)

That is nice you want to remember your childhood, I try my best to not think about mine!

It's always a HERSHEY!

milk chocolate
images

Well ok, I was around 5 or so.
it's always a special dark.

hersheys_special_dark.jpg

Okok it's always a special dark with almonds.

13347738.jpg

I prefer nuggets.

cx_sevenup_dark.jpg
Hated Chuckles. Loved Seven Up. I miss Nut Goodie, made by the same company (Pearson's) that made Seven Up. When I travel to MN, I always load up on a few Nut Goodies. I also remember Golden Almond bars. They were popular in the early 80's. See below.

Attachments

• 3948176260_37e9bfee9f.jpg
    3948176260_37e9bfee9f.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 2
Basically, just anything with chocolate, but if I had to name a few: Milky Way, Kit Kat and Twix.

Laura

Toss up between Kit Kats and Reese's?

I still love peanut butter, but I only eat all natural today.

If someone can come up with organic Reese's, I'm all in!

I'm not sure I had a favorite candy. hmmmmmm

I have a fav now, and a wish they would make candy. Payday bars, and I wish they were covered in chocolate.

No I lied that's not my favorite. Those Lindt truffles things.....OMG!!! and toblerone, dove makes super yummy chocolate bars.

Why people always be asking your favorite. I literally cannot pick one favorite of anything, not books, movies, song, band, food, drink....I favoriteS, I cannot pick just one :D

I'm not sure I had a favorite candy. hmmmmmm

I have a fav now, and a wish they would make candy. Payday bars, and I wish they were covered in chocolate.

No I lied that's not my favorite. Those Lindt truffles things.....OMG!!! and toblerone, dove makes super yummy chocolate bars.

Why people always be asking your favorite. I literally cannot pick one favorite of anything, not books, movies, song, band, food, drink....I favoriteS, I cannot pick just one :D

I take Godiva over Lindt for the truffles.

I tought Little Debbies were the favorite down South?

I take Godiva over Lindt for the truffles.

I tought Little Debbies were the favorite down South?

I think those are more cakey things aren't they? but I'm not from the South, well my parents are, from Alabama and Tennessee, and I was born in Mississippi, but that's because my dad was in the Air Force he was stationed in Boloxi at the time. I'm from all over, so really I have no idea. They like Dr Pepper and Sweet Tea though I can tell you that much.

speaking of cakey things does anyone remember Hostesses choco bliss snack cakes from the 80's? Now THOSE I loved, until I ate so many one day I was hugging the toilet :(

I found a picture, but it's horrible

ambrosia-albums-grumpy-cat-picture5974-choco-bliss.jpg

Canadian candy is way better than ours. I was so amazed when I first drove through there and bought candy bars. I don't know what goes on there and never hear anyone talking about it but wow on their chocolate and caramel. So good for an Alaska boy. The smell the taste ah so good!!

Back