What was your childhood nickname?

Tor
T-Dog/Dawg
I used to have a lot of role-playing nicknames like in elementary school, but I have forgotten what they are.

I dont know if parents had one for me..... but kids in grammar school called me Gramps cause my hair was so light blonde.

When I was in highschool and beyond, I was known as Danimal, cause my name is Dan and I was kind of crazy :whistle:

Most of my family called me "Angel" but some of my friends called me "Cutie" when I was growing up.

I've been called "Nance" (short for Nancy), but that's about it. :)

I've never had any childhood nicknames that actually stuck. However, a teacher of mine would call me "Girl Wonder", when I was a kid. I've also been called "Shace", "Shallbeans", Shal, and Shally.

However, I don't care much for nicknames or pet names. A few close friends can get away with calling me a pet name, but I'll hurt anyone else who tries pin a name on me. ;)

my real name is Amanda

my dad used to call me GARFIELDA cause i loved to eating like as garfield does..

most ppl call me TUFFY cause i am so tough gal during high school time ..

other nickname for Amanda is Mandy .

TOF

sequoias said:
In my early childhood years, I was called garfield. :P It's because I was crazy about garfield the fat cat. :P

:lol: one of my childhood friend called me garfiled cuz i'm just LAZY bu tI ingored him since then 2nd of all... some people wud call me duck cuz of the way I walked which was rude but I don't let it get to me ;)

OK when i was young mom call me "lazy donkey" since i always snorin on haystack while i work on our farm while i m on break haha in h.s. ppl call me punky monkey always punk haircut and always mischief as monkey n full of sense of humor right now ppl call me wolfy still sense of humor also i always howl AWROOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR also watch out for halloween i will be WereWolfy :lol:

My dad called me Lily... cause I always leave town... And go somewhere for fun.

Nothing from my childhood but until I was in High School, students called me MR * Cos my full name Mary R. or either MR * as a Mental Retard* ha then turned to my approx 25 yrs old, I don't remembered who started, Call me as a PUPPET beacuse of my laugh with shake up and down shoulder..... As far they still calling my true name Mary! Grin

My stepgrandparents gave me a nickname "Dolphin Dolly" cos I love dolphins so much.

My bro calls me "A" cos he can't be bothered to call me my full name, but it is really short! Lazy boy

:Oops: Also have a new one from the guy Im sort of with, but Im not telling you what it is! :naughty:

When I was in Jr high school as of beginning 7th grader, I was called by students and families include friends to call me "Shorty" cuz I was too short in the family and at school they teased me by nickname cuz I was frustrated by not able to play basketball. :lol:

PurrMeow

A couple of 'em here

My brothers called me sis, they still do for the most part. But my nickname from friends was and few still call me this...was "Teddy" short for teddybear :) some ppl in KY from when I was about 20 yrs old call me "Yankee" which teddy and yankee at some point in time were also CB handles for me. :)

My mom called me "sweetie pie" or "Lisa Jo" when I was little girl. When I was older teenager in high school, a few deaf guys called me "Deaf Dolly"...I think you can guess why. LOL Other than that, most people call me by my real name, "Lisa" A few of my daughters friends affectionally call me "Mom Lisa" because some of them wishes that I'm their mom as I make it fun to be with and am affectionate like a mom to them. :ily:

I was in High School when they called me "Shorty" because I am short. I am 4'9" tall. My uncle called me "Sissy". lolz

Nickname from my family -- JR and Jen

School classmate -- Sleepy and Bedtime bear (carebear character)

seeing as someone i know can't say "katie" exactly right (just plaing... i still love ya! *hug*) my new nickname has become "katty" and my nickname fo rthe last 4 years has been "Kat" but i used to have a really mean one when i was really overweight of "katherhino" and that one still make me cry... :dunno: :roll:

Back