What was the most saddest movie you have seen and did it make you cry?

deafclimber said:
lol... tough men do cry... ;)

that movie i saw was on STARZ channel i believe.
Ok thanks for the information. Will look out for that movie as I'd like to see it.

ButterflyGirl said:
Ok thanks for the information. Will look out for that movie as I'd like to see it.

hey my mistake... i looked at tvguide.com after i replied... it was on HBO. good luck. :)

yea, i cry all the time. I'll cry during a sad commercial lol. But i especially cried during Remember the Titans, John Q, The Green Mile, The Notebook, A Walk to Remember, Moulin Rouge, Harry Potter #4 (when the one kid died!!! his dad's reaction was heartwrenching!)

<3Cassidy :tears: :tears:

Cried-
Lisa Mona Smile
Stepmother
American Idol-the Contestant Wins
Dying Young
We Were Soliders

There Is Tons Of Movies---

Cheri said:
Another saddness movie I just saw on HBO, "A Time to Kill",

This movie is about Samuel Jackson's 10 year old daughter is raped and tortured by two white guys, they were arrested because the 10 year old girl lives after all. Samuel thinks that both white guys would get away with rape and beaten of his daughter, So he decide to show up at court and shoot them both to death, Samuel's lawyer sets out to "prove a black man can get a fair trial in Mississippi". And the lawyer did a pretty good closing to the jury, made them closed their eyes and picture a girl walking home,, etc etc and being raped and left the girl there to be dead, The juries cried of course, and Samuel was found not guilty of the shooting. It made me cry so much at the end. I didn't blame Samuel because, his daughter got raped, beaten and tortured, He wanted justice so he took justice in his own hands. It was one great movie!
YOUR RIGHT IT DOES MAKE ME CRY TOO :tears: MY MOTHER BROUGHT THE MOVIE

ANOTHER ONE THAT MAKES ME CRY~
133100.jpg

[qoute]We Were Soliders[/qoute]

i forgot about that movie.. my dad was in vietnam war. He watched that movie and look on his face was unexplainable he looked like he was having really bad flashbacks. i had ask him if he was ok ever so often. cause i wasn't like those other movies based on the vietnam war he watches. we were soldiers had some graphic scenes.

i use to ask him about vietnam war alot when was little he would just say "i'll tell you when your older" so i asked him again when was 16 he said same thing. I just decided to stop asking because know now why he won't tell me anything.

Back