What was the last movie you watched?

saw it, it isn't THAT great......

few bits and pieces were OK, it wasn't exciting enough...more of a slow-burning mob film, good effort but very mixed used of effects, some brilliant, others so pathetically amateurish, quality is very uneven

this is hardly what I'd call outstanding

I've seen much better Japanese films

Sorry but that ending was epic. The guy is literally the Japanese Charles Bronson as far as I'm concerned. I loved it....

Right now, I'm watching Kill Bill I - my favorite in the series which I've seen a billion times and never tire of....Daryl Hanna was the best thing in this film.

Sorry but that ending was epic. The guy is literally the Japanese Charles Bronson as far as I'm concerned. I loved it....

Right now, I'm watching Kill Bill I - my favorite in the series which I've seen a billion times and never tire of....Daryl Hanna was the best thing in this film.

you give me an impression that you're a real martial arts nut

Both Kill Bill movies rule! All the fights are epic! ALL of it! I'm sure the main lady gets all the :cool2: and :naughty: while driving around in a pussy wagon.

The Lucy Liu character is my favorite.
image-101.gif

I just saw 'Neighbors' last night. Its immature and hilarious. Really crude humor if you are into that stuff. it had me laughing like a nut.
Neighbors-movie-gifs-1.gif

Tomorrow I'm going to see 'Godzilla'.
a3cf208ec07d3d096369d61082b904d1-d77yyfa.gif

For someone who doesn't have a social life, I'd consider two movies in one week a win. WOO HOO! :applause:

"Benim Dünyam" Turkish movie which can be translated "My World" is about both deaf and blind woman's education.

Sent from my Discovery using AllDeaf App mobile app

saw last night, "Date and Switch" not bad...this kind of 'message genre' has polished up a bit....quite cool

"The Children," A British horror story. It was alright, not too scary or much of a story.

Dagon. I often see pictures of Dagon in my news feed on Facebook so I got curious and gave it a watch. I can't decide if it sucks or just mediocre, but either way I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

I also watched found footage type of movies, V/H/S and V/H/S 2. I must have seen it a couple times already. They're anthology films featuring some awesome stories like a biker with a cam on his helmet who soon becomes a zombie, and a slumber party during alien invasion (aliens look goofy but very enjoyable). I'm stoked to learn the third movie, V/H/S Viral, is in the works.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jd3-g1doVVk&sns=em]VHS (2012) Trailer EXTREME EDITION - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ih0AseYg4s&sns=em]VHS 2 Red Band Trailer (2013) - YouTube[/ame]

Saw godzilla last week and as a godzilla fan I enjoyed the movie. Director did a great job with the new Godzilla monster and action scenes. Great special effects and good ending.

On Mother's Day I saw Anchorman 2 and Catching Fire.
Catching Fire was really good and I can't wait for the next movie in line!
Anchorman on the other hand... It's such a stupid movie. I only liked one scene and the rest is just a bunch of obnoxious nonsense. :lol:

I really want to see Neighbors though. Really, really, really badly. That is my kinda humor.
I also keep hearing that Godzilla is really good but I'm not as excited to see it as the new X-Men.

Last Stand (This is probably Arnold Schwarzenegger's last movie) Good movie!

A League of their Own. (It is about a formation of women baseball league-based on a true story)

Both are on netflix

'The Mighty' on TV and at the very end the station had trouble and my TV went blank . So I did not get to see the ending. The others stations worked fine but the one I was watching dies on me.

Back