What was the last movie you watched?

Frankenstein's Army, deliberately amaturish. but not bad ...funny, shit, horrific, very good mis-en-scene to ww2's backdrop, in fact its so good reminds me straight off to the infamous PC game in early 2000s - Wolfenstein RTC, if you loved the game (which I did) you'd like the film, if you want realism in WW2 genre forget it, you wont find it, but as for settings its faultless...if you can stop judging the silliness of the fantasy of the insanity of Nazi's secret lab works and weapons than you'd enjoy it, acting is crap, mixed...directing no so bad. its hard to do...film editing is shocking, terrible but its MEANT to eb terirble...its a weird mix of docu-style, (re Cloverfield) horror-game-piss-take, spoof, thriller (lame at that) but a lot of fun
got to say, im pleased to say it has none of the CGI crap in it, it's real old school film making, and Fresh too, dammit See it!, its reminds you good films Do come from other places than Hollywood..

I enjoyed it, you might not, each to their own

Last edited:
Marathon, its a British comedy, with a tiny bit of drama, great film.

Saw Oblivion. It's meh - I already predicted what story is about in first 1/4 of the movie. One thing I noticed, I never liked any movies that Tom Cruise played in. I don't think he was in any good movie. *shrug*

Saw Oblivion. It's meh - I already predicted what story is about in first 1/4 of the movie. One thing I noticed, I never liked any movies that Tom Cruise played in. I don't think he was in any good movie. *shrug*
Not even Mission: Impossible films?

Today I saw I'm So Excited, which was rife with camp and melodrama, and loads of fun. A nice change from Almodovars work of late. Also watched second half of original Footloose (don't see why this is major 80s movie aside from soundtrack ) and rematched First Wives Club, a childhood favorite. I think I'll see Wolverine next if I don't mind the craption glasses.

Posted from Alldeaf.com App for Android

Wreck It Ralph-I really enjoyed it! That is my 2nd favorite Disney animation movie behind the Incredibles

Heavyweights-Pretty funny movie

Pain and Gain - Excellent, its b, fcuking ridiculous, even more ridiculous that it is a true story.
Its nice to see a film that is interesting, look at extraordinary criminal living extraordinary, unbelievable even funny life...it reminds me of "Blow" , "Catch me if you can" , if you liked these films , see this one!!..
and now I might consider start a thread for poll to ask you all which you think is the best of the three....
Now this is where Mark Walberg was doing a sit up against the wall, in a such an egoistical rave...

SEE IT!!

The Iceman - Again this is a true story film. But in a completely different set of genre. It has been criticized for hype, but my guess is its doctored up a bit to retain audience interest (especially the not so bright or impatient ones)
Good viewing...but I agree it lacks a bit...of accurate portrayal of the Iceman...in the film...but still worth watching. all I'm saying if they made this film more accurate it would be more of a horror , harrowing, chiller based on true story...so at that, its unsuccessful, but they did it successful to make it 'more mainstream and probably more watchable'

Second Chances yesterday I think (I DVR it a while ago and save it whenever I feel like to watch movie)

Just tonight I watched Little Rascals... too cute

Wirelessly posted

recently I watched "Made in America." haven't see this one for a long time. still a good movie and funny too.

Finally got round to watching The Expendables 2...
Ok, if you switch your brain off beforehand, script is awful, acting is mostly rotten with a couple of exceptions, and some characters just don't get enough screen time.
Having said all that............

I liked it :)

They Live
A drifter discovers a pair of sunglasses that allow him to wake up to the fact that aliens have taken over the Earth.
Two thumbs up from me.

They Live
A drifter discovers a pair of sunglasses that allow him to wake up to the fact that aliens have taken over the Earth.
Two thumbs up from me.

I'm not fan of John Carpenter movies, but this one is different. The story is just different and very creative. I enjoyed it.

Frankenstein's Army

excellent

if you loved Wolfenstein RTC game of the early 2000's then they is gonna be your treat. no CGI,,didnt need it...I loved it

Back