What was the last movie you watched?

'The Brady bunch'I remember the tv brady bunch, pre deaf days.lesbian scene in it

I never saw that in the original TV series.

Rat Race. yes it's from 2001

it will be 'die another day'in few hours time daughter got me dvd so got show willing
Ah... a James Bond movie! Have you seen any of the other James Bond movies? There's 23 of them altogether, I think.

Rat Race. yes it's from 2001
That's a funny movie.

I liked the part where that guy got into a series is mishaps leading to his tongue getting burnt, his face dirty, and himself crashing into a WWII veteran convention looking like Hitler. Hehehe!

"Desperately Seeking Susan"...and old film from 1985...I had forgotten how much I enjoyed it.

The Great and Powerful Oz.

Pretty good. Some animation was a little "off" for me but overall a good movie.

We also have Hansel & Gretel on rental, will be watching that one tomorrow. I heard it's pretty violent!

The librarian not bad, its more of a light entertaining family film
some flaws, but production value remains high, quite good. little bit simplistic but it had to be otherwise children and young teenagers wont understand or get bored.
An A or the family genre, or A-
good film for the kids to break their bordom in the holidays

Sleeping With the Enemy....old Julia Roberts flick....makes me wonder what's she up to these days?...

The Great and Powerful Oz.

Pretty good. Some animation was a little "off" for me but overall a good movie.

Saw "Oz the Great and Powerful" (sorry to correct you) and it's fairly good movie. Only thing that hold this movie back is Warner Brothers' rights on elements (such as ruby shoes, and etc...) that put a bit distance between the Wizard of Oz and Oz the Great and Powerful.

Sleeping With the Enemy....old Julia Roberts flick....makes me wonder what's she up to these days?...

shes probably had some bad botch with botox, and staying away from the camera till she gets it right , as shes getting older now...
ever see Carrie Fisher? (from Star Wars, as Princess Leia) she was pretty now, she is gross as hell, OVER DONE with botoxes it made her look really hienious, seriously...she's a creep more than Star Wars suggested (a kind princess now vain) but in real life she's all about herself looking good...and doesnt know how...her eyes are twisted up REAL bad...its scary
i wouldnt be surprised if Julia Roberts had some struggles to get it 'back'...
just my reckoning..i might be wrong...but it DOES happens in Hollywood, and probably more that we're lead to know, since new actors takes over...but the old ones whos not affected, just 'comes back' as a kind of 'come back' or 'mature casts' as 'suprise- im still acting and im getting pair more now- because im a hollywood royality'

blah blah blah

i did a hollywood cinema papers and passed it with a solid B+ so yeah...whatever

Yeah... really, botox is completely unnecessary. They're just being insecure with the look and worried that if they got older and can't find job (role).

My little grandchild is here so it was (ugh) Beverly Hills Chihuahua.

Phantom (true story about a russian submarine and the brink of starting a nuke war) Excellent
not blockbuster big or that,but still high quality, with big names actors (Ed Harris is big enough famous to say so)
I liked it, it's really a good story told, and that really counts.
See it if you like history, and like a good true story, and while theres little action, but its intense at same places and story will told intelligently.

excellent viewing for some, boring for others (especially dumb, impaitent people)

After Earth with Will and Jaden Smith. It was pretty predictable.

The Call

well recommended a well made 1990's style of thriler I liked it

Back