What was the last movie you watched?

There was a movie with Gregory Peck in it on TV tonight but it had no CC and I could not understand what was being said. CRAP! I like Gregory Peck . It was a war movie I never before The Purple Plain
Small Soldiers was the last movie I saw when my daughter and granddaughter slept over this weekend.

There was a movie with Gregory Peck in it on TV tonight but it had no CC and I could not understand what was being said. CRAP! I like Gregory Peck . It was a war movie I never before The Purple Plain
Small Soldiers was the last movie I saw when my daughter and granddaughter slept over this weekend.

Patton?

That makes two of us. I was thinking of reincarnation when I was watching the movie, but if someone asked me what it's about, I wouldn't know what to say.

I don't associate reincarnation with the characters.
The movie has 6 separate tales from different eras and eventually all the characters and stories become one huge massive tale Obviously the butterfly effect and chaos theory is in motion throughout the movie. All our actions, past segregation or heroic adventures effects generations throughout time.

I wanna watch this film again... and again to fully grasp the meaning but in reality, I could watch it 5+ times and notice something new with each viewing.

I don't associate reincarnation with the characters.
The movie has 6 separate tales from different eras and eventually all the characters and stories become one huge massive tale Obviously the butterfly effect and chaos theory is in motion throughout the movie. All our actions, past segregation or heroic adventures effects generations throughout time.

I wanna watch this film again... and again to fully grasp the meaning but in reality, I could watch it 5+ times and notice something new with each viewing.

I still not sure how everything connected with all segments. Only connection with all segments are the comet tattoo. Like I said above, I will need to re-watch it once it's on premium cable.

"Calendar Girls" really good and quite funny!!!
RR if you haven't seen it, I think you would like it. Watch it and let me know, OK?

220px-StarTrekIntoDarkness_FinalUSPoster.jpg

IDENTITY THEFT....not too bad... ...a little bit weird, i can see it ts kind of tryiung to be a game changer in comedys but it's a flop at that..otherwise a typical comedy-road movie

Jack the Giant Slayer

good fun flick
i liked it...
despite few flaws who cares, just do yourself a favour, dont believe the reviews its written by stucked-up morons...
its a very fun film to watch, trick is, i pretend im still 8 years old, believing there are in giants in the cloud...what a treat

Back