What was the last movie you watched?

Ghost Storm - 3/5
Rise of the Guardians - 5/5

I rent two movies, and I thought I like Rise of the Guardians better. Great story and good for families, of course! But, the "Ghost Storm" is OK; it is kinda of repeated stories. They should try something different. A whole "LOL, see? A religious cult is so evil! Oh noes!" thing is getting so tiresome and bored...

The Hobbit on.... Thursday or Friday night... then Rise of the Guardians on Saturday night while babysitting my nephew.

Sometimes I buy new movies, sometimes I borrow newer movies I haven't seen from my mom and stepdad (if they have it on DVD or have a DVD copy with their Blu-ray package), and other times I just watch it on Netflix.

Chasing Maverick

Excellent film,
powerful, and
passionate.
Love it, WATCH IT!!

dialounge,acting, settings,cast all are well suited and 'real-like'' not too glossy like typical of true story' films having actors looking 10x better than real life people, (still of lot of that in this film, but it's not over done, its really good, good balance I'd say), depths and breadth of the story is impressive, cinematopgraphy are slightly bland but is off Hollywood standard, nothing terrible but nothing spectacular, just excellent,, all are much admired, bloody good.

I actually ENJOYED watching it with anticipation on more facets of the stories in a story with pleasure and excitment.

This is probably the best film I've seen thus far in 2013.
A++

Watching Scream 4 again. Kirby is the best part about S4 and this is why:
tumblr_ln0fmeQK9B1qhwn6t.gif

She could name a lot of horror remakes without hesitation. Oh, that's my type of girl!

I must have seen it a thousand times already.

I love horror movies. Haven't seen one in a long while though. Last movie I watched was the Amazing Spider-man.

Little man, a documentary about two lesbians who have a child via surrogate that is 100 days (3 1/2 months) premature.

My husband and I have been together for three years as of yesterday (not married, that is just when we first started dating). The night we started dating he came to my house and we watched "Across the Universe". Now, every year on our "together-versary" (as I like to call it, since if I say "anniversary" people will think I mean the day we married) we watch "Across the Universe" together. SO, that is the most recent movie I have watched.

If you haven't seen "Across the Universe" or heard of it I would totally recommend it! There are not many movies that I will watch more than once, but this is one I could probably watch every day! It is set during the Vietnam war days and follows a group of young adults (just graduated high school or college age) during this time. The whole movie is set to Beatles music that also helps to tell the story. It is really a musical in many ways (more music than speaking) but it flows so seamlessly between songs and ideas while telling the story of these characters. The choreography and visual aspect is truly amazing as well! It is hands down, no contest, one of my all time favorite movies! If you love musicals, the Beatles, the 70's, great love stories (because it is a bit of a love story too), or great visuals you should absolutely check this one out if you haven't already!! Like I said- there are very few movies I will watch after the first time and this is one I could watch daily! (Ok, guess I am starting to sound like a paid advertiser for this movie now- I assure you I am not, I just really love this movie!)

Saw "The Croods" - better than I expected it to be.
GI Joe 2 - it was fun

Bought Sinister which is seriously underrated
MIB 3 which was great. Loved the series.

Sinister was spooky great

I agree, it's a pretty good movie. As long the mystery is there, it makes the story more chilling. I mean if it was a story about the previous family instead of the author's family, it would be less scary. My hair on both my arms was standing up when I first saw the boogeyman. He looks very creepy as hell!

Hope Springs and The Notebook. Both wonderful movies!!!

Men In Black 3 - its OK...not that great

on on tv saw
Under the Tuscany Sun < I really enjoyed it, its one of those rare films that can actually make you relax!, its a real charm.

I Never see on back chirstmas is thrill but find can't netlix and any cable no found is tile horror

old movies Ace Ventura: Pet Detective comedy!

new movies The Transporter

Back