What was the last movie you watched?

Antiviral...
a fresh angle in the horror-syfy genre...
here's takein from IMDb...they wrote it good...and i cant agree more
goes like this
This one is pretty rough. Antiviral is a slow paced, very serious and very bizarre type of horror film. The subject matter is very interesting because we are all guilty of obsession over celebrities, but the idea of being the level of obsessed in this film is nauseating. I was actually gagging through the whole 2 hours of film. The lead actor, Caleb Laudry Jones, was brilliant. So much so, that you forget what's going on because you're mesmerized by his performance. Overall, its a pretty good sci-fi/horror type of film, the horror coming mainly from the theme of society and our worshiping of celebrities.

and..

id give it an A...bit long and bit biting...not so bloody but there are a few really icky stuffs which worked well to make you more uncomfortable which is really what this type of film supposed to do. It does it well.
I like it. while it made me feel flaky..go on, .dare to see it.

I was like :eek3: when I was reading this. Anything with horror, yes yes! After seeing the trailer, I'm definitely going to check it out. I saw a guy near the end that has something in his mouth that strongly resemble a woman's mouth from a FEARnet commercial. I thought that was cool. :)

Into the Wild
Taking Woodstock
Above the Rim
Dare

Dare (2009)

Zach Gilford (River Why), Ashley Springer (Teeth), and the stunning Emmy Rossum (Shameless US) make up the three protagonists for this lil indie flick.

Story premise: A drama centered around three high school seniors - an aspiring actress, her misfit best friend, and a loner - who become engaged in an intimate and complicated relationship.

Nothing wrong with being picky. It's how you enjoy movies. My friend didn't like my favorite zombie movie Dawn of the Dead 1978 because he hated too humany looking zombies with blue skin. I personally think the good story makes up for that.

I thought it was interesting that you hate all J.J. Abrams' characters. I liked the kids in Super 8; the main character's father is annoying though.

I think long movies tend to be boring, too. The weird part is I enjoy watching sequels and one hour episode tv shows, but movies that are over 3 hours? I always went, "Dang! When is it gonna end?"

That's true that long movies tend to be boring. However, there are some good long movies out there that I enjoyed - like, Dancing with Wolves, Titanic, and few others.

Into the Wild
Taking Woodstock
Above the Rim
Dare

Dare (2009)

Zach Gilford (River Why), Ashley Springer (Teeth), and the stunning Emmy Rossum (Shameless US) make up the three protagonists for this lil indie flick.

Story premise: A drama centered around three high school seniors - an aspiring actress, her misfit best friend, and a loner - who become engaged in an intimate and complicated relationship.

Into the Wild is truly an amazing movie! I must watch that again sometime soon.

It was disturbing to see how skinny Emile Hirsch was at the end but that alone says how willing he is to make sure the movie come out good. It reminds me of The Machinist where Christian Bale's character has no fat on him.

That's true that long movies tend to be boring. However, there are some good long movies out there that I enjoyed - like, Dancing with Wolves, Titanic, and few others.

Of course, not all long movies suck. Titanic is undoubtably good! I cried like a big baby every time I finished watch it. It's a great thriller once the ship hit an ice berg. It terrifies me just thinking about being in Rose and Jack's shoes when they get on the top of the ship as it sinks! I'd probably die of being scared to death before I enter the water! Ooh goosebumps on both my arms...

Snow White and the Huntsman

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DgfYBJoPFFw]Snow White and the Huntsman Full Trailer 2 - YouTube[/ame]

Got AppleTV today and first movie I rented via iTune: Zero Dark Thirty. I thought it was pretty good movie. Only that I don't really get Maya crying at very end of the movie... relief that she proved she's right after her struggle to convince them on Usama's location? Somebody enlighten me.

havent seen the second half yet...beeeennn TOO busy...
so sorry cant help that out one, how about using google, seek 'discussion' on this film?
it might have some ansers/infos you're looking for..

Got AppleTV today and first movie I rented via iTune: Zero Dark Thirty. I thought it was pretty good movie. Only that I don't really get Maya crying at very end of the movie... relief that she proved she's right after her struggle to convince them on Usama's location? Somebody enlighten me.

Have you found the answer as to why she cried yet? At what Grummer said, it's pretty helpful if you look up and see what people say about it. I always have questions when it comes to movies and most of the time the questions I had are answered and sometimes people have various opinions. Good luck finding out!

Have you found the answer as to why she cried yet? At what Grummer said, it's pretty helpful if you look up and see what people say about it. I always have questions when it comes to movies and most of the time the questions I had are answered and sometimes people have various opinions. Good luck finding out!

If I look through discussion board, all "answers" are just a speculating which will not really answer to the question what film trying to tell you. So, I found this - directly from mouth of Kathryn Bigelow - and warning spoiler is shown in this article, so don't click the link if you don't want to know ending - 'Zero Dark Thirty': Bigelow Dishes on Deeper Meaning of Closing Scene | TIME.com

Beetlejuice. My favorite Tim Burton film. Seen it too many times!

Hehe, it's one of very, very few Tim Burton film I liked.

Oh, by the way, I might see Argo tonight and Hobbit this weekend.

both not bad, i like argo better, more tense and quite an eye opener to see how the other world lives, and think (in a scary way)

Back