What video game are you playing right now?

DVDFreaker

Reaction score
What video game are you playing right now? I am playing Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

What about you?

been playing Modern Air Combat LockOn. Few time onlines game with my teammate. It is fun.

Just beat Tomb Raider : Legend...now playing Rampage : Total Destruction and GTA: San Anderas.

Redneck Rampage (part of Gamefest Redneck Classics) on DOSBox emulator. I still work on it to get game speed right.

I actually playing AEON FLUX and 25 TO LIFE on xbox. :)

I'm not playing any games at the moment, but I did play Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater a couple months ago.

I'm playing GTA: San Andreas (the original first edition with the Hot Coffee hidden in my disc) again on my xbox and I just installed an enhanced version of the original GTA on my laptop.

Playing the original GTA is like wow considering I never played the whole series until I played GTA III on my PS2 and I got addicted since then.

The original GTA and GTA2 is now available from Rockstar for....FREE! full version with mods to slow down the P4's and AMD64's down to speeds equal of the original Pentium (90 to 100mhz I think)

Get 'em while they last at http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/

Not playing any video game at the moment.

Bandit Crash something is a fun game though, for PS1. :)

i been played online game call "Runescape", i am lvl 57 of this game.

but video game, i would said play old game.. i not been play new game.. i am not rich person... stupid president BUSH eat our money for WAR!

DefMATRIXense said:
Playing Ghost recon advanced warfighter on 360.

It is cool game. I have Ghost Recon orginal, Desert Siege and Island Thunder. I hear about warfighter but I dont have 360 :mad: Hope someday will put PC Game.

Dragon_Shadow said:
i been played online game call "Runescape", i am lvl 57 of this game.

but video game, i would said play old game.. i not been play new game.. i am not rich person... stupid president BUSH eat our money for WAR!

Yeah,Right Bush eat too much. GRR!!!!...........@#$%&$%#

ask you something..

I was just wondering, have you play Path of NEO on xbox? have you defeat this game?

if right now heli attack 3

but what's the game I'm playing now on my Ps2, Gran turismo 4

Elder Scrolls Oblivion, Kingdom Hearts II, The Godfather, and Guitar Hero.

(and WoW, if that counts)

Just beat Call of Duty 2 : Big Red One...still playing Rampage : Total Desruction and GTA : San Andreas.

I am playing WWE SmackDown! Here Comes The Pain on PS2!

Back