What up?

Eli_Boon20z

Reaction score
Well, i just new here and i'm deaf too. You know i have a reason join for this because i dont been around like big world for deaf people tho what going on. I have to admit by guilty because i feel like anti-social but i gotta open up by myself...feel me? So, if you feel free ask me.

I'm going to college and I've been really interested in my deaf world because I grew up in a hearing people world. what was your life like?

A hearing girl more than interested in the deaf world. :) I am only in my 2nd year of ASL at my high school but I would love to expand my skills by talking to you guys and making new friends. :)

I'm going to college and I've been really interested in my deaf world because I grew up in a hearing people world. what was your life like?
Lucky...i dont make looking good for future but i always be chef cause i do cooking lol. I used be around with hearing people while i was teenager. Right now tho i'm nobody because it long story by wrong way.

A hearing girl more than interested in the deaf world. :) I am only in my 2nd year of ASL at my high school but I would love to expand my skills by talking to you guys and making new friends. :)
Well, that will be interest because you say it more hearing girl than interested in the deaf world...that true. I wish you know something About deaf guy kind his feeling. If you were hearing girl thrn how you do know about their feeling by first place.

I would be like to listen by your story.

Well, i just new here and i'm deaf too. You know i have a reason join for this because i dont been around like big world for deaf people tho what going on. I have to admit by guilty because i feel like anti-social but i gotta open up by myself...feel me? So, if you feel free ask me.

Hi and welcome. I am new here too but I am hearing. Great that you joined now you can meet and have more friends.

Hi. Im new at this and I have no idea what im doing lol..I guess I just want to say hi. Im hard of hearing as well..by the way im Deanna :)

Of course because i always make sure check on weather sometime could be tricked lol.

Hey.

Yeah , the weather is New England can be tricky too. We say" If you don't like the weather just wait a minute" b/c it can change that fast. LOL!

Back