Bad attitude?
Bad breath?
Body odor?
Too hairy?
Armpit stinky?
Snobbish?
-------?
-------?

If he cannot carry on a conversation - it turns me off - strong & silent men just doesnt do it for me - must have a guy who wants to share his ideas, goals, dreams and just silliness with me.

More than often I have been on dates with men who barely said a single word - once I was on this boating trip with this guy for entire day - he only said 10 sentences in 8 hours. Yikes! He has a great heart but I just have to have someone who can converse.

Turn me off in big time is; not being himself.

Other turn me off are; dont want to work, dont want to reach his goals because he think he cant, dont want to help me with anything, wont do something when I ask nicely, dont make any convo with me to just talking and enjoy each others company, smokers, dont like animals and kids.

I think thats all.

If he cannot carry on a conversation - it turns me off - strong & silent men just doesnt do it for me - must have a guy who wants to share his ideas, goals, dreams and just silliness with me.

More than often I have been on dates with men who barely said a single word - once I was on this boating trip with this guy for entire day - he only said 10 sentences in 8 hours. Yikes! He has a great heart but I just have to have someone who can converse.

You know what? I typing over 10,000 word per hour compare to my sign I go much as 10 sentences in 1 day. :giggle:

Shall I conversation with you through online until you become bore to death? :giggle:

gemma, same here - must converse. thriving.

another: thinks he owns me. smokers. wildlife hunters.

and most of all, unmannerly eating too fast. I can't stand that.

What turns me off is when a guy likes to play games with me, if he wants games he can go to the arcade where there are plenty of games. Bad manners, no good conversation, one way thing (he doesn't budge, its only you making efforts), player guys (no fun) and no goal for himself. I prefer a man who takes care of himself well and healthy. No smoker and drinker for me.

What turns me off is bad attitude, know it all attitude, change minds too much, I think that's all for now.

What turns me off is people who are two-face who can't tell you to your face if they have a problem with you.

What turn u off?

Bad attitude?
Bad breath?
Body odor?
Too hairy?
Armpit stinky?
Snobbish?
-------?
-------?

Whoever think of themselves is turn off for me

Armpit stinky that turn me off

Bad breathe that turn me off