What to do with Viable ?

YOMAN

Reaction score
I have a portable Viable that i havent using it... so what to do with it? sell it or throw garbag eh ??

Thanks!
YOMAN!

Yes, I never used Viable and left it in my storage. You try to sell it by ebay.

YEah...What about my info acct etc ?? erase it all ?

Ebay? you think someone will buy it or ??

YEah...What about my info acct etc ?? erase it all ?

Ebay? you think someone will buy it or ??

You can clean out username and password in your VPAD. No idea about Ebay. Several Viable users ask me if buying VPADs. I refuse to buy. I think that French people may need to buy it. Not sure.

See French Viable Link.
Viable France

I heard that Viable is not out of business. It is still working with other company. It is not finished yet.

I heard that Viable is not out of business. It is still working with other company. It is not finished yet.
The VPAD devices are accessible only to deaf to deaf calls, the VRS are no longer in service. Only limited time, if to avail. I tried calling once, no interpreter was visble but a message letting us know that it is no longer in service somewhat many months back.

I still use VPAD with Viable but I know it buy by Snapvrs.

However; it not shut down business or so on. It just SnapVRS bought it and not sure what their process and seem slow again like begin with OJO in past...

It just need new process due per minutes had abused... As Right now, I am not sure if SnapVRS and rest of VRS is pause develop due FCC want one bid while other opposite and want up to 5 bids.

Paris, December 11, 2009

Faced with new rumors today, I understand that you are likely to be concerned about the future of Viable France and therefore the future of your access to the phone. Faced with new rumors today, I understand that you are Likely to be concerned about the future of France and Viable Therefore the future of your access to the phone.

Firstly, I would like to return information about the so-called prison of my brothers and the charge of fraud brought against them. Firstly, I would like to return information about the so-called Prison of my brothers and the charge of fraud brought against them. None of them has been in prison, the investigation is still ongoing and a trial will take place soon to determine whether they are guilty. None of them has been in prison, the investigation is still ongoing and a trial will take place soon To determine whether they are guilty.

Then, as regards the future development of relay centers in Europe, no amount has been invested by both Viable Inc.. Then, as regards the future development of relay centers in Europe, no amount has been invested by both Viable Inc. .. Viable or France in various European projects. Viable or France in various European projects.

I repeat again today, Viable France is a French company, financially and legally independent. I repeat again today, Viable France is a French company, financially and legally independent. What happens in other countries has no direct or indirect result of our company. What happens in other countries has no direct or indirect result of our company. There is nothing hinder and impede our mission: There is nothing hinder and impede our mission:

Addressing the needs of deaf and hard of hearing accessibility to the phone. Addressing the needs of deaf and hard of hearing accessibility to the phone.

We pledge to continue to offer, as we do today, product and service quality. We pledge to continue to offer, as we do today, product and service quality.

We are and will always be there to meet your needs and we thank all those who support us in this action. We are and will always be there to meet your needs and we thank all Those who support us in this action.

Sincerely, Best regards,

For France VIABLE, SUSTAINABLE For France,
Fanny Corderoy Third. Fanny Corderoy Third.
Viable France | VIABLE France vous informe

It looks like that USA of VRS has affect other because the fraud cause them change their mind with Viable?

Last edited:
Back