what to do now and how to go get it?

whitewolf22

Reaction score
hi i have been out of high school in 2003 and have no idea what to do. i don't know where to go to college and have been at home since then. don't know where to look for a job that does not ask for resume or experiences in any job. all i do is sit at home play on computer, watch movies etc. cant really go anywhere without my truck which is being used by my younger brother to work in Mojave, CA. i live in Rosamond. i wanted to find something online that is legal to start to make money and get out of here to live on my own. also want to meet deaf people my age and get to hang out. anyone?

What about learning a trade so you can start up your own business eventually if you want. Such as being an electrician, welder, mechanic, etc.

computer career.

thanks for the info for getting that business at home like welder etc. anyway i like to be able to get to know you all better and if you want to you can email me to keep in touch. ever since i was little i ever wanted was to learn more about computers and how they are built and learn how to fix and upgrade computers of my own. thanks. don't be afraid to email me this is my email address- kajulrose1@netzero.net. if you send me anything please say you're from alldeaf.com. thanks again.

Back