What time maximum should AOFrozen City database execute?

How fast should AOFrozen City database execute? (For execution time maximum)

• less than 1 sec

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • less than 0.9 sec

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • less than 0.8 sec

• less than 0.7 sec

• less than 0.6 sec

• less than 0.5 sec

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • less than 0.4 sec

• less than 0.3 sec

• less than 0.2 sec

• less than 0.1 sec

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AOFrozenCity

Reaction score
What time maximum should AOFrozen City database execute?

Exactly what is this all about? You may need to explain a bit more in depth on what you're on about in here. I, for one, have no idea what this is about. *scratching head*

PurpleRose71 said:
Exactly what is this all about? You may need to explain a bit more in depth on what you're on about in here. I, for one, have no idea what this is about. *scratching head*
Yeah, she's right... what do you mean by that? You make it sound like you're going to have your website online for a limited time and you're asking us how long it should be up.

I think most users would be fine with 1 second (even longer). People can be impatient, but I don't think they are that impatient.

(BTW, thanks for the Jessica Alba pictures ;) )

Last edited:

Ok..I can give you a basic example of what it means. You can look at google and see how fast it is (searching for "test" in 0.06 seconds). Now..do you understand what it means?

AOFrozenCity said:
Ok..I can give you a basic example of what it means. You can look at google and see how fast it is (searching for "test" in 0.06 seconds). Now..do you understand what it means?
Oh, I don't really care. If it takes less than 5 seconds... fine. :)

Results 1 - 100 of about 7,340,000,000 for [search censored] [definition]. (0.12 seconds)

From Google.

I would say anything with a max of 1 sec is good.

Google seems to do everything under .97 seconds. I got it slow a few times..

Back