What Ticks You Off (Most) About Hearies?

Know what really gets me with hearies? They like to cockblock deaf dudes b/c they think it is funny and get away with it b/c they think we dont understand. Talking about boner killers,man.

Seems you got a problem(s), dude....could it be in ur pants?...stick a sock in it...

What's cockblock?

Im not very good at explainin so Ill try my best.

He or she cockblocks you so you cant get ass,ya know,sex.

Example: He is jealous of you b/c you are popular with girls. So he make lies about you,mock you,etc....

Example: She wants you (but you dont want her)and she doesnt want other girls to like you. She is cockblocking you.

Stuff like that.

EDIT: He no getting ass and tell a girl at the club about his roomate so he cant get ass from her so both go home empty-handed.

Eye contact. Most of them are so freaking afraid of it. :roll:

Im sorry,you are confused. A lot of men have this problem.

Nah...it's not me being "confused"....ur saying you're being prevented from "getting a piece of ass"...it's more than likely your attitude around girls/women....as we don't like being called "pieces of ass"....and a lot of girls/women know exactly what you're "looking for or asking for".....Surely, there's nothing wrong with ur hands, buddy?....Bars could be your best bet, pick up a "bar fly" if a piece of ass is all you're looking for.

Nah...it's not me being "confused"....ur saying you're being prevented from "getting a piece of ass"...it's more than likely your attitude around girls/women....as we don't like being called "pieces of ass"....and a lot of girls/women know exactly what you're "looking for or asking for".....Surely, there's nothing wrong with ur hands, buddy?....Bars could be your best bet, pick up a "bar fly" if a piece of ass is all you're looking for.

You are so confused it is not funny. Most men have been cockblocked in their lifetime. Some had no idea. I was explainin why I hate cockblockers. Im not being prevented getting ass. I told Caroline what cockblock is. No, I didnt call women peice of ass and I think it is funny. My hands are very manly so I've been told. Wanna back rub,woman? I dont drink and go to bars. Forget it,I dont want std. :)
I am out,dinner time!

You are so confused it is not funny. Most men have been cockblocked in their lifetime. Some had no idea. I was explainin why I hate cockblockers. Im not being prevented getting ass. I told Caroline what cockblock is. No, I didnt call women peice of ass and I think it is funny. My hands are very manly so I've been told. Wanna back rub,woman? I dont drink and go to bars. Forget it,I dont want std. :)
I am out,dinner time!

Your rant is your right, however, there is no need to use offensive language and manner. You owe an apology to RR. BTW, RR is not the only one who finds it offensive, please refrain, there are more polite ways to express yourself.

What I hate most about hearing people? Some talk to me like Im not deaf just b/c I can talk good. For example, fast food cashiers know I lip-read b/c I am looking at their lips. They try so hard to cover their lips and talk at same time. What I do is, I ignore their fucking asses.

I also hate hearing people are confused about my deafness. Oh, look, he wears a hearing aid so he must hear everything. Bullshit! I wear hearing aid so I can hear some and sounds.

Another thing I hate about hearing people. Dont judge and mock deaf people unless you are deaf. Know what Im saying?

Know what really gets me with hearies? They like to cockblock deaf dudes b/c they think it is funny and get away with it b/c they think we dont understand. Talking about boner killers,man.

I am out,dinner time!

here's a thing, Tim.... You felt you got cockblocked all the time because of your deafness and hearies took advantage of that. You are blaming many of your problems on your deafness. Because of that - you show an uncomfortable amount of insecurity and bottled-up anger. You think you can hide it so well but believe me or not - women can see thru it and they know it. What women would want to go out with men full of insecurity?

Get over it and start using your deafness to your advantage with confidence and humor.

If a woman I'm interested in is laughing at me getting mocked by some jerks cuz of my deafness.... I'm not interested in that woman anymore. She must be shallow-minded and she must have preferred to be mistreated by jerks. A nice gal would know where the line is and she would tell them off to leave you alone. That's the one you should be asking for her phone #.

Your rant is your right, however, there is no need to use offensive language and manner. You owe an apology to RR. BTW, RR is not the only one who finds it offensive, please refrain, there are more polite ways to express yourself.

Thank you for saying this. I am truly offended by the foul and offensive language that I am quite tempted to use the ignore button just because of it. I am glad I never got that angry regarding my hearing loss.

I hope DeafTim gets the message. I remember him saying in another thread how difficult it is to meet women or hold their interest. Well, no wonder. Anger, profanity, and vulgarity are not attractive qualities.

Thank you for saying this. I am truly offended by the foul and offensive language that I am quite tempted to use the ignore button just because of it. I am glad I never got that angry regarding my hearing loss.

I already put him on ignore. Many of his posts are offensive.

I hope DeafTim gets the message. I remember him saying in another thread how difficult it is to meet women or hold their interest. Well, no wonder. Anger, profanity, and vulgarity are not attractive qualities.

You are being a hypocrite.(Not calling you a name,Ok?) Do not want another warning. Somebody already snitched on me.

I explained how difficult it is to meet a woman AFTER I read your post about hearing women dont like to talk to deaf guys like me because we talk "retarded". That is all. ( please dont deny and make me look bad)

Jiro, you dont know what you are talking about. That is all I have to say.( read the thread)

I dont even have a criminal record.

You are being a hypocrite.(Not calling you a name,Ok?) Do not want another warning. Somebody already snitched on me.

I explained how difficult it is to meet a woman AFTER I read your post about hearing women dont like to talk to deaf guys like me because we talk "retarded". That is all. ( please dont deny and make me look bad)

Jiro, you dont know what you are talking about. That is all I have to say.( read the thread)

I dont even have a criminal record.

Gee, you've got a way with women!

I am not offensive and extras foul language behavior comments I put button him ignored

I am quiet! I am not accept, inappropriate rude on words! I am not accept

I am not angry and not mad! I don't want to predict to posts often prevent to quality no offense rude manner!

I am not offensive for comments I put button him ignored

I am quiet! I am not accept, inappropriate rude on words! I am not accept

I am not angry and not mad! I don't want to predict to posts often prevent to quality no offense rude manner!

I have just put him on ignore also. Soon he can just post to himself!

Back