lucidjen

Reaction score
What the way of knowing that your pregnant without takin test? '

i imagine it would be:

• missing periods
  • vomiting
  • cant seem to get up in the mornings

those are what i would think would happen even if not take the EPT test

It's also just better to put any doubt to rest by taking an instant test...ya know? THEN go from there. :)

Malfoyish said:
It's also just better to put any doubt to rest by taking an instant test...ya know? THEN go from there. :)

My thought exactly!, it would be alot easier just to take the test and go from there!....then, you wouldn't have to look for any signs! :D

Also if you get headaches too along with nausea, fatigue in the mornings, mood swings (becoming emotional), craving certain foods, and missing your periods.

I knew I was pregnant on both times BEFORE I was late with my menstrual periods. I just had instincts that my body was changing right after conceiving.

Some people are more sensitive than others. There are even some women who had no idea they were pregnant for months before discovering that!!!

Me too Meg, I remember I threw up alot in the morning, and didn't really feel like eating, then I just knew I am pregnant , so I went to a small clinic to see if I was pregnant or if I was down with a flu or something, then I found out I was PREGNANT! :shock: Hahaha

Morning Sickness...
My friend saw me.. I took crackers and ate it.. My friend determinded says that you're prenant officially. Kinda I was laughed.. Hell no Im not pregnant.. oh phew.. stop tha.. Next day, I get worst morning sickness and kept eating crackers.. and gave it up and went seeing Dr and take my urine test and blood test.. Next day, Dr phoned me, Congrats, you're pregnant.. *fainted* then I accept become 1st momma~

Another sign: your boobs hurt.

I'm not goofing around, I'm serious.

Back