What the cutest or funniest gift you got from your kids?

Casperman

Reaction score
I got a gift from my kids last week and my son said Daddy open this so i open and it was a Candle and i asked him why get me candle, his reply was..
Daddy you smoke and it smell terrible, so i got candle to make it smell good.. it was cute hearing that from him...

I got t-shirt says "You heard me , I'm BITCH!" my older son gave me this gift. He have good reason, He always tired of hearing being I"m bitch'n him around likely Chores, Curfew and much more... I'm kinda lauff'n so hard.. Least I still like it anyway.. I ain't going wear this t-shirt for outgoing and prefer stay home!
My hubby got t-shirt says " My kids think, I'm ATM! " My older son gave him the gift. He have good reason about his Dad because kids always asking DAD for allowance day by the way anytime he can ask Dad for money everyday! It's funny joke! My hubby ain't going giving his money away to our kids everyday! Hell no way! Only Allowance day on every Friday! (chuckles)

Still waiting for my daughter to come home on Sunday from her Dad's house to open my gifts from her. My son is only 14 months old..he doesnt know what Christmas means yet. :giggle:

I got t-shirt says "You heard me , I'm BITCH!" my older son gave me this gift. He have good reason, He always tired of hearing being I"m bitch'n him around likely Chores, Curfew and much more... I'm kinda lauff'n so hard.. Least I still like it anyway.. I ain't going wear this t-shirt for outgoing and prefer stay home!
My hubby got t-shirt says " My kids think, I'm ATM! " My older son gave him the gift. He have good reason about his Dad because kids always asking DAD for allowance day by the way anytime he can ask Dad for money everyday! It's funny joke! My hubby ain't going giving his money away to our kids everyday! Hell no way! Only Allowance day on every Friday! (chuckles)

:rofl: :rofl: poor Galaxyangelmomma! I remember you told me that on aims, man cannot stop laughing over that one. :rofl:

My little one made me a calendar at school with 2007 date with his school picture and he wrote "I'll love you all year long" My oldest son made me a picture frame at school on top it would say "The world best mom" and at the bottom it would say, "My mom can sure cook the best" :giggle:

:rofl: good one...

Danny gave me a face cream and told me that he noticed that I need it because my face cream & hair style foam running out soon... :D

Alan gave me a box of cherry liqueor chocolate and told me that I need it to be relax from stress.... :eek3: :D

:rofl: good one...

Danny gave me a face cream and told me that he noticed that I need it because my face cream & hair style foam running out soon... :D

Alan gave me a box of cherry liqueor chocolate and told me that I need it to be relax from stress.... :eek3: :D

Awww... so Nice.. I would love have one... lol
:giggle:

My kids really don't shop for presents on their own yet, but I thought this was cute - we were out on my birthday and went to the store...my mother struck up a conversation and made mention of it being my birthday. My son, who was with us, said "My mommy's 21! Again!"

Sean learned to keep secrets not to tell daddy what he got daddy for x-mas. whew!

When x mas came. Sean goes like this " Open this present" oh yes he was so excited....daddy opened and laughed. it was SPIDERMAN boxer short. lmao. Sean said " I want one too" lol so cute.

My kids really don't shop for presents on their own yet, but I thought this was cute - we were out on my birthday and went to the store...my mother struck up a conversation and made mention of it being my birthday. My son, who was with us, said "My mommy's 21! Again!"

*laughs* That sounds like you and your son! You fudged on your exact age, didn't you? He he

My daughter got me a bubble bath kit. Having both my kids in my life is a lifetime gift. :)

My husband got penical from his daughter for christmas. We asked her why she gave one penical to him. she said she thought he need one. My husband didn't want her know that He was not happy about it. We gave her about 40 dollar for get something for us. She gave me nice bath stuffs. I knew how they cost. She gave my son a car toy. She kept left money for herself. We learned our mistake to not give her any cash. My husband take her to shopping to buy us gifts then I take her to buy him gifts.

My husband got penical from his daughter for christmas. We asked her why she gave one penical to him. she said she thought he need one. My husband didn't want her know that He was not happy about it. We gave her about 40 dollar for get something for us. She gave me nice bath stuffs. I knew how they cost. She gave my son a car toy. She kept left money for herself. We learned our mistake to not give her any cash. My husband take her to shopping to buy us gifts then I take her to buy him gifts.

:giggle:
Err how old your children ?

I am wondering the same as Galaxyangel.. How're your children?

I thought it's cute of your daughter to give pencial to your hubby for Xmas. It shows how much she thought of him and knows he need it.

My both sons received weekly money allowance from us. They bought something from their pocket money to give us the gift... I thought it's cute of Danny to give me face cream and hair foam style because he said that he noticed that my face cream and hair foam style are soon running out. (Danny use my hair foam style... :giggle: ) I would be pleased with my son for give me penical when I were your hubby because my son's thought is value to me than worry about materials.

Oh yes, last Sunday I was upset with Danny for ate the whole of "new" chocolate bar without ask me permission because my hubby & I want to test "new" chocolate bar... Danny apologised us and said that the taste of "new" chocolate bar is really gooooodd and seduceful... Guess what? Danny came home from school yesterday afternoon and said to us that he had something for us... He bought the same chocolate bar, he ate all last Sunday out of his pocket money and apologied to us again... What a cute of him.... I laughed and said that I only want to try one piece, not the whole chocolate bar. I did and have to agree with Danny that it's good taste and seduceful... My hubby ate and tempt to eat all but he have to share some with boys... :giggle: My hubby promised them that he will buy more this weekends... :giggle:

I am wondering the same as Galaxyangel.. How're your children?

I thought it's cute of your daughter to give pencial to your hubby for Xmas. It shows how much she thought of him and knows he need it.

My both sons received weekly money allowance from us. They bought something from their pocket money to give us the gift... I thought it's cute of Danny to give me face cream and hair foam style because he said that he noticed that my face cream and hair foam style are soon running out. (Danny use my hair foam style... :giggle: ) I would be pleased with my son for give me penical when I were your hubby because my son's thought is value to me than worry about materials.

Oh yes, last Sunday I was upset with Danny for ate the whole of "new" chocolate bar without ask me permission because my hubby & I want to test "new" chocolate bar... Danny apologised us and said that the taste of "new" chocolate bar is really gooooodd and seduceful... Guess what? Danny came home from school yesterday afternoon and said to us that he had something for us... He bought the same chocolate bar, he ate all last Sunday out of his pocket money and apologied to us again... What a cute of him.... I laughed and said that I only want to try one piece, not the whole chocolate bar. I did and have to agree with Danny that it's good taste and seduceful... My hubby ate and tempt to eat all but he have to share some with boys... :giggle: My hubby promised them that he will buy more this weekends... :giggle:

She was 16 years old. Now she is 21 years old.

My husband and I realized that my stepdaughter's mom didn't teach her how buy nice gifts. We taught her how do that. She did very good job since.

Aww your son Danny is so nice to buy you chocolate.

Back