What states have you lived in?

Soldier's_Angel said:
Awww...Kansas isn't that bad! I thought the same thing before we were stationed here. The eastern part where we are is in the Flint Hills and is actually very pretty. It's the western part that is flat as pancake. I saw someone else said middle of USA. We are right by the geographic center of the US. :)

I grew up right outside Chicago in Illinois. I have lived in Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, and Kansas.

I dislike Kansas because of Fred Phelps, he's too annoying and most school don't let latino to speaking spanish but some of parents are already sued on school for violate their rights.

Soldier's_Angel said:
Awww...Kansas isn't that bad! I thought the same thing before we were stationed here. The eastern part where we are is in the Flint Hills and is actually very pretty. It's the western part that is flat as pancake. I saw someone else said middle of USA. We are right by the geographic center of the US. :)

I grew up right outside Chicago in Illinois. I have lived in Illinois, Missouri, Wisconsin, and Kansas.

i have been in west part of Kansas.. It is like a pancake for sure! I have been to Kansas City. It is pretty small hill but not as big as here .. ha.. :)

volcomskatz said:
I dislike Kansas because of Fred Phelps, he's too annoying and most school don't let latino to speaking spanish but some of parents are already sued on school for violate their rights.

(i know its off topic) well they will lose the case cuz the congress passed a law .. our offical language is ENGLISH. they will have to learn english no matter what..

I don't know much about the school system in Kansas outside of the military, but I do know about Phelps and I share your opinion. Fort Riley is only 50 miles from Topeka so we encounter his hate quite a bit.

Yeah, the hills are small but pretty here. I am hoping we get Hawaii or Alaska next move!

Soldier's_Angel said:
I don't know much about the school system in Kansas outside of the military, but I do know about Phelps and I share your opinion. Fort Riley is only 50 miles from Topeka so we encounter his hate quite a bit.

Yeah, the hills are small but pretty here. I am hoping we get Hawaii or Alaska next move!

Fred Phelps is a very hateful guy....I don't think he has one drop of caring at all in his heart....sad.

SmileyGin said:
(i know its off topic) well they will lose the case cuz the congress passed a law .. our offical language is ENGLISH. they will have to learn english no matter what..

Don't care, many of are still in arguement but many business are welcome translators for them, just such as deaf people. Most public school are required forgein languages for high school credit to order in graduation since 80%-90% are take spanish classes, other rest of them are ASL and French. Many instruction manual, game consoles, game video, DVD and many things are provides spanish languages. We don't blame on them but many latino students are pleasant to being english learners at school and spanish speaking at home. We don't have problem with their languages but just help them to find out that can understand. Speaking only english are seems impossible and some people are not comfortable in their personal but english is seems hard for them to learn then don't worry about them though.

Please reply via PM and back on topic.

Soldier's_Angel said:

West Kansas seems semiarid region also just steppe, it's high risk to desertification.

I've lived in....

Born in Idaho and lived there for 3 yrs

Lived in

MN-1 1/2 yr
UT-20 yrs
CA-2 yrs
NEB-5 yrs
NYC-1 yr
WA-3 Months
Hawaii-3 Months

(Not in the order, I've move in and out too many times)

SmileyGin said:
I was born and raised right here in the state of Arkansas! I will never move out of here! :)

Yeah I am jealous of beautiful ozark country hehehe i am not kind of jealous hahah. I mean Ozark is awesome but caution with wildness and bugs.

Back