What SHOULD you be doing right now?

Jane, meant to thank you for pic./post #91.
we also have drop-off recycling in the communities around here and also we do have curb-side in the metro area we moved from. Residences could get one or two large carts <we had two>. We stored them next to the garage. In winter, garbage collectors with the full-size garbage trucks with recycling attachments come to get the carts from where you had them outside, so long as snow was cleared from them.
In warmer months you took them to the curb.

Here in the more rural/farm area, the garbage people come up the driveways with their little "satellite" vehicles <from the larger main truck> and take the recycling carts from people's driveways and dump them in the smaller trucks, which then converge at a point in the route with the "mother" truck. They will go up your driveway and collect from you so long as nothing is blockiing the carts

What I should be doing - cleaning up the dishes-

I should be out and about....but pulled the lumbar muscle in my back yesterday.....was crazy trying to get out of bed this AM...but got some Menthol Rub and it helps a lot.....My mind thinks I can do anything...but my body says No Way!....:giggle:....so taking it easy.

Oh my! Nonono.... It was 32 last night when it was all said and done ... Actually got ice/frost on the cars.... I have no clue what to do with that cold of Temps....

It was -12 this morning. I had to get gas on my way to work, and had to try 3 different pumps to get one to work. I think the buttons were frozen!

(FYI - These temps are a little extreme. Normally, we are above zero this time of year. We're just in a deep freeze at the moment.)

I should be getting a thermostat and coolant today so I can change mine out since tomorrow and the next day will be nice. My thermostat is stuck open ( heats good on side streets, heat barely works on highway....)
Also debating getting a haircut. I let my hair grow out starting october and cut it in the spring.... Im just aggravated with the long hair and CI issues.... but then Ill need to wear a hat. ( Hair is shoulder length already)

Should be getting sad sorry Arse out of bed but remained in bed two days so I guess I be on here later tonight..wish I could motivate myself

should be doing some chores....on AD instead:lol:...January is the start of Winter this season apparently. It's about 10 degrees here with windchill at 10 below zero. I'm still taking my youngest dog who had surgery, out on leash for bathroom so I do hope we get a break from this icey blast soon!

AC- yeah my big girl <who can go out by herself> was doing the foot-hopping thing yesterday. We have a large backyard much of which is fenced; the back portion of the fence runs along a cleared area between the fence and some woods and water, which is still part of our acreage. My bigger girl who is more confident and does better with footing in the snow/ice <she has better structure/feet for the breed> likes to go way out back to the fence line to patrol and for potty. So she was way out there and realized that her paws were too cold and she did the pick-up-feet dance and stood there.. I urged her back in with a cookie and she came, then I checked her toes inside. All good, but her little "uh oh" dance was kinda cute. Glad her little paws and your dog too was fine!

I should be getting a thermostat and coolant today so I can change mine out since tomorrow and the next day will be nice. My thermostat is stuck open ( heats good on side streets, heat barely works on highway....)
Also debating getting a haircut. I let my hair grow out starting october and cut it in the spring.... Im just aggravated with the long hair and CI issues.... but then Ill need to wear a hat. ( Hair is shoulder length already)
Got the thermostat and coolant, supposed to be nicer the next 2 days, maybe Ill get it done tomorrow... still struggling with getting my hair cut, or should I just go all Hippie ?

I should be out and about....but pulled the lumbar muscle in my back yesterday.....was crazy trying to get out of bed this AM...but got some Menthol Rub and it helps a lot.....My mind thinks I can do anything...but my body says No Way!....:giggle:....so taking it easy.

You need something called Zacan cream can only get on scrip here and not cheap.i sure you can get it I got it in Australia.My old bod thinks same thing me old brains wants do so much but body quotes elvis my brain has left the building

It was -12 this morning. I had to get gas on my way to work, and had to try 3 different pumps to get one to work. I think the buttons were frozen!

(FYI - These temps are a little extreme. Normally, we are above zero this time of year. We're just in a deep freeze at the moment.)

I remeber well what those Temps can do... But fun to play with :) i oddly miss it at times... I know I am spoiled with freezing at 50 degrees and being very cold on much below 70.... But... I miss Maine in so many ways.... I miss the four Seasons and all the things that went with it... The different smells and tastes.... Here it is Jan and I smell fresh cut grass, autumn leaves, lavender and rosemary..... Just wrong on many levels...

I remeber well what those Temps can do... But fun to play with :) i oddly miss it at times... I know I am spoiled with freezing at 50 degrees and being very cold on much below 70.... But... I miss Maine in so many ways.... I miss the four Seasons and all the things that went with it... The different smells and tastes.... Here it is Jan and I smell fresh cut grass, autumn leaves, lavender and rosemary..... Just wrong on many levels...

Oh, I didn't know you lived in Maine at one time. Had you mentioned that on here? Maybe I remember that you were in the service, stationed at BNAS, or was that someone else?

Got the thermostat and coolant, supposed to be nicer the next 2 days, maybe Ill get it done tomorrow... still struggling with getting my hair cut, or should I just go all Hippie ?
Thermostat changed ( freezing out at 21 degrees ) but now I have great heat. Turned out the place who supplied the motor sent the wrong thermostat ( one for a 2.4L and I have the 3.7L ) complete different setup. Now I got the correct one installed and the heat will run you out, it also doesnt drop on the highway anymore, so heat stays uniform.

Now the haircut dilemma ?

Getting out of bed be good start but 5pm not be bothered my arm gets rest in bed.but got get up one day this week.
going to Luxembourg my mate just told me..I desperately trying go euro star but she wants to fly.I speak French fluently but not so good lip reading it I usually stay within deaf community when in France.wont be doing anything until I can move me Arse.

Thermostat changed ( freezing out at 21 degrees ) but now I have great heat. Turned out the place who supplied the motor sent the wrong thermostat ( one for a 2.4L and I have the 3.7L ) complete different setup. Now I got the correct one installed and the heat will run you out, it also doesnt drop on the highway anymore, so heat stays uniform.

Now the haircut dilemma ?

Yup, I say go ahead and get it cut! You'll look real sharp! I like long hair on a man, but you'll have to be a rock star.

Just no man bun.

:lol:
I dont like the man bun, but I love long hair... only thing bothering me is the long hair with CIs... tired of trying to get them on and brush my hair around them, keep hooking th wire and pulling them off grrrr

Yup, I say go ahead and get it cut! You'll look real sharp! I like long hair on a man, but you'll have to be a rock star.
I guess thats where it grew on me... I was in a few bands back in high school. I wake up in the morning and look like Don King... and cant do anything with it unless I wash it, so, Im getting tired of it already... its a love hate relationship with my hair.
I cant really find a style to fit me, either its long or short, being I have a weird hairline ( native and genetic combo ) its just odd.

Besides my aunt who is a beautician does not cut hair anymore, she always cut mine since I was born, now she has a ton of health issues and cant do it anymore and hasnt for years, I have a hard time finding someone who can cut it and it looks nice, The few I have and liked, have quit or moved on and I cant find them. So Im looking for recommendations now and through websites for someone who specializes in the hair style. Otherwise, I get the buzzers out and its over...lol

My dh has problem hair, cowlicks you wouldn't believe! He seldom gets one, but he really looks good in a buzz cut. I like it on any man, may be the way to go. Good luck with whatever you decide.

I wake up in the morning and look like Don King... and cant do anything with it unless I wash it,

Sounds like me... if my hair grows out enough, I look like Dilbert's evil boss with the hair on sides standing straight up in the mornings thanks to barely no hair up top in front :P. Only way to get the cowlicks down is to wash and/or keep it short (#2).

ok so I bit the bullet

Attachments

• IMG_0632(1).JPG
    IMG_0632(1).JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_0638.JPG
    IMG_0638.JPG
    67.9 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0633.jpg
    IMG_0633.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_0637(1).jpg