What SHOULD you be doing right now?

What I'm doing now? (lawyer whispers in my ear) No comment :D

I should be dieting, but I am fixing a big meal. Celery sticks with blue cheese, orange juice., bow tie pasta, with a sauce of tomato, shallots, sweet pepper, and beef.

But it's vacation and there's a lot of us here. :P
Mmm sounds yummy!

I should be sleeping in, but I had no one wanting to hang out with me. Therefore, I went to sleep early. I'll get up for flea market.

I should be getting ready to buy plants and plant them but my back is in a lot of pain for unknown reasons.

I should be getting ready to buy plants and plant them but my back is in a lot of pain for unknown reasons.

Sounds like your back knew your plans and decided to protest before rather than after. :lol:

same with me,i put loads plants in yesterday and my back is suffering you have my sympathey

Ouch, hope you feel better soon...what are you wanting to plant?

I should be cleaning house. It needs it, but I spent much of the weekend being sick :( I feel bad for hubby who has been working like a dog outside, and I couldn't help yesterday. But I seem to be on the mend.

I should be cleaning house. It needs it, but I spent much of the weekend being sick :( I feel bad for hubby who has been working like a dog outside, and I couldn't help yesterday. But I seem to be on the mend.

why feel bad for hubby ohhhhhhhhhh dear another woman beating herself up bc she only gets break when sick. Come on sister put feet up month or so rest
icon14.gif

why feel bad for hubby ohhhhhhhhhh dear another woman beating herself up bc she only gets break when sick. Come on sister put feet up month or so rest
icon14.gif

:)

We just built a house so we have 5 acres of land were trying to fix up and there's no way I can dump all that on him. Yesterday was a tough day for him operating a backhoe so I felt bad! We had a lot of black dirt delivered so he was trying to level it all out. Irrigation comes in on Tuesday I took the day off work for that.

I should and will be next 5mins brush teeth off to bed sleeping another matter...goodnight all

I should be at dentist to have my tooth pulled out. I'm doing it on my own. I hope my jaw do not get infected! I have no insurance. :(

I should be at dentist to have my tooth pulled out. I'm doing it on my own. I hope my jaw do not get infected! I have no insurance. :(

You're going to pull your own tooth? Bad idea, could get infected. Do not do it.

OMG ! How do you plan on doing this? You should had seen if the dentist would let you pay half of the bill at a time I hope you let your dentist know you were not coming some dentists and doctors have a 'no show' policy , if don't give a 24 hour notices you have to pay as a 'no show',
they could had taken another person .

OMG ! How do you plan on doing this? You should had seen if the dentist would let you pay half of the bill at a time I hope you let your dentist know you were not coming some dentists and doctors have a 'no show' policy , if don't give a 24 hour notices you have to pay as a 'no show',

I didn't make an appointment. My friend is going to help me find dental insurance at 12 pm tomorrow. She is a deaf advocate at Independent Living Center. My tooth is very loose right now. It will fall out soon. I hope root is not exposed.

*shudder*... sorry... not a fan of dentists or anything related to teeth (except maybe mine). But I do hope you feel better soon... and hope it doesn't get worse!

Anyway-- if you can't find dental insurance (you might be able to via the Market place I don't know..:dunno:)... some dentists might be able to work with you on a sliding scale. Any Dental schools nearby usually have a good clinic that is cheaper.

Where did she say she had an appointment? I don't see that anywhere.

Back