What should I do?

Taurus

Reaction score
I was dating to this guy since a month ago..
Few weeks later, my feeling was fading. I started to feel like I dont love this person anymore..
I don't really know if this feeling will go back or never go back again. This person already know about this and I did tell him my honest answer about how I feel..
I'm not sure If this is good idea that I'll leave him or stay with him to see if the feeling will go back again?

I dont want to regret that I cannot go back with him if I got my feeling back but at the same time, I dont want to stay with him if I dont love him anymore?

Geez!

Focus on school.

Everything else is secondary and will play itself out.

School is doing fine so far.. dont worry about it..

EDIT: and second of all, Please stay on topic. I dont care about school issues or whatever.. I rather to discuss relationship issue..

Do what your heart tell you, if you don't have feelings of him, all you can do is honest with him. But if this guy wants you to stay with him for awhile, let's see if he thinks your feelings might as well come back later, so try to stay with him for awhile and find out, if it still doesn't work out when your feelings never returns at all, then tell him to be friends, good friends.

Do what your heart tell you, if you don't have feelings of him, all you can do is honest with him. But if this guy wants you to stay with him for awhile, let's see if he thinks your feelings might as well come back later, so try to stay with him for awhile and find out, if it still doesn't work out when your feelings never returns at all, then tell him to be friends, good friends.

i agree with this guy, take his advice ^^

Mod's Note:

Thread is moved to proper location from General Chat to Marriage, Dating & Single Life.

School is doing fine so far.. dont worry about it..

EDIT: and second of all, Please stay on topic. I dont care about school issues or whatever.. I rather to discuss relationship issue..

:hmm:

Are you going for an MRS degree or something?

Good to see that school is going fine but this is an habitual problem that you have from time to time.

First you come on here--happy as lark-- when you find a guy that you are dating because your signs are compatiable.

Then you have issues and come on here complaining about what to do, school, and boyfriends.

It's a cycle that I have noticed as it seems every 3 months--something is going on with you.

I suggest letting the guy down easy as chances are that you are probably bored with him already. Since school is going fine--I would suggest making school--FANTASTIC--not fine.

Be the best you can be.

Don't worry about guys right now--you're still young, and knowing that you are a Taurus--you're probably pretty too--wait awhile on guys.

Guys and Gals come and go--a college degree lasts forever. :)

Just follow your heart.. Guess that not work out with him. Better find other a guy!

Good luck :)

If your feelings faded in a couple of weeks, I'd say you weren't in love to start with. You were in love with the idea of being in love. I agree with shel and Byrdie...concentrate on school.

Sounds like infatuation to me - it is very common. I would simply back off but keep dating casually if you still enjoy his company but if you are already feeling this way very early in the relationship, I doubt this will go very far.

Few weeks later, my feeling was fading. I started to feel like I dont love this person anymore..
I don't really know if this feeling will go back or never go back again. This person already know about this and I did tell him my honest answer about how I feel..
I'm not sure If this is good idea that I'll leave him or stay with him to see if the feeling will go back again?

I dont want to regret that I cannot go back with him if I got my feeling back but at the same time, I dont want to stay with him if I dont love him anymore?

Ask him to give each other a break and see how it goes. :)

I dont want to stay with him if I dont love him anymore?

I think you have just answered your own question without realizing it.

Feelings always comes and go. If you feel that you are no longer interested in him and you know it is for sure that you're not in love with him, then your feeling for that guy won't make any difference.

Oftentimes, A feeling for a certain person and loving a person are 2 different thing.

I know I am echoing most of the responses posted here.

Taurus, If you feel like your love for your said boyfriend is fading away then I strongly recommend that you sit him down and discuss those feelings with him because it wouldn't be fair to him if you dumped him without giving him a chance to let you know his feelings and hear him out about things he wants to get off his chest.

You might be in love with the idea of being in love or having a relationship. There is nothing wrong with that but it is wrong if you constantly jump into the relationships too quickly or too often instead of giving yourself break to focus on your priorities (School should be the first priority since the education will open up so many doors for you).

I suggest you take a break from the dating scene (love, relationships and etc etc) for good while until you get your priories in order and most of your goals accomplished. If you are determined to stay in the dating scene, then Take a break from the relationship! . A month of no relationship with the said guy and if the feelings do not improve or change at all, THEN talk with the said guy and break it off with him.

But... I am going to contiune to emphasize this.... Focus.On.Your.Education.
Education is more important than relationships or romance. BUT if you think the relationship WILL work and wont' distract you from your education, then by all of the means.. GO FOR IT

If you don't love him anymore then why would u care to want to stay in a relationship with him? You'll end up hurting him more if you're just going to stay in a relationship with him just to see if you will develop feelings for him again. Nobody likes to be used. ;)

If you're not sure then give each other some space and go out on a date again and see how it goes. If you feel like he's not the "one" then move on.

If you don't love him anymore then why would u care to want to stay in a relationship with him? You'll end up hurting him more if you're just going to stay in a relationship with him just to see if you will develop feelings for him again. Nobody likes to be used. ;)

Yep, I have to agree with her. Life is too short to be wasting each other's time. Time to let go if you dont love nor have feelings for him anymore.

Good Question! Love is uneasy! If you look for Love, Truth and Confidence, you should meet a guy like that. I had few experiences dating deaf women who just look for pleasure, joy and money instead of Love. That is why I stay single for many years until someone hits my heart anytime. I noticed that Most of the deafies are just messing around instead of Love, I can tell about 95%. Only 5% are successful and stay relationship longer like over 10, 15, 20 plus. I was divorced once and was married for only 3 years. I made a huge mistake because she did not look for the Love.
Love is not easy you know so you can use your wise, confidence and common sense.
Happy Holidays, Jeffrey

Back