What should I do?

SJCSue

Reaction score
Last Friday (October 14), I was at work when another bagger, John, came over to the register I was bagging at. He did not ask if he could help me bag the order. At that moment, I was bagging the meat and John grabbed a package of meat and I tried to tell him that I was bagging the meat several times but he did not listen to me. After the fifth attempt, I grabbed the package of meat from his hands because I just got very, very frustrated at him. He did not like that fact. After this all happened, he went over to another bagger, my friend, Paul to tell him what I did. When Paul heard about it, he came over to me to ask what happened. I explained to Paul that I was trying to communicate with John. He said that John is a big jerk.

It seems to me, that John does not want me to communicate with him. He ignores my various attempts to communicate with him. I believe he thinks I am stupid just because I was born with a mild hearing loss.

okay, My best suggestion is talk to the floor manager OR store manager about that problem. Since John wont cooperate with you then he will need to deal with it once the manager get on him.

I work as pricing cooridator and ALSO doing bagging when the pricing dont need me. I have no problem with other baggers so far. They are wonderful people.

Back