what should i do? how do i get him back?

Danielle85

Reaction score
I lost my best friend joey about 8 months ago. he meant the world to me. he was from oneonta college while im home in li he fell in luv wit me but id idnt even know. he should of let me know. he was suppose to come for my birthday nov 18th last yr... so 3 days be4 he was gonna take off from class to c me i told him i dont want to talk to him anymore. So i broke his heart and i broke his promise and i still feel horrible. now im 22 yrs old stuck with so much shit inside bc i lost him and he was the only person that accepted me bc im hoh. now i started like my b oyfriend jason at the time and we are still together but i need joey in my life yeah we talk on aim once in a while but he has no time he saids. he finally decided to come home instead of stayin in oneonta and he did and he said he did bc he was in luv wit me. But u tell me that 3 months later. yeah i messed up i dont know i just new that i wouldnt be close with him bc he was away and i had met jason at the time so i told him not to come home for my bday so that was it. So now its 7 months later and im still thinking of him i take him off my aim and then put him back on. I dont know i messed up i guess badly... now hes home and he dont wwant to talk to me i can understand that. But i honestly didnt know anything! Now i dont have a best friend and i really need a best guy friend.. that will always there now i got nothing!! yeha this is bad... =( WHAT SHOULD I DO? I CANT DO ANYTHING NOW! i hate this!

Umm...I'm somewhat confused, but please do correct me if I'm wrong here, you have a boyfriend name Jason, you also have a best friend name Joey, you want both of them to be in your life, knowing that Joey has fallen for you, now my question is how is your boyfriend going to feel about it knowing your best friends has feelings for you? and you still want him in your life?...

These two men has feelings, and my question is does their feelings counts also and how are you going to keep these two men in your lives without hurting either of them?...

do you know how impossible it is for a guy to be around a girl constantly that he is in love with, and not being with her? or worse, seeing her with someone else? think of this guys feelings.

Ariakkas said:
do you know how impossible it is for a guy to be around a girl constantly that he is in love with, and not being with her? or worse, seeing her with someone else? think of this guys feelings.

Exactly.... :(

Ah

I Know How It Is But I Honestly Didnt Know Joey Was In Luv Wit Me. He Was Away In College. He Came Back For Me..but Then I Told Him I Was Already Seein Sum1 Which Is Jason. Jason Knows Bout Joey And How Upset I Am Hes Not In My Life But Ic Ant Do Anything Bout It Anymore. But Joey Should Of Told Me And Didnt Wait He Was Away Upstate Im On Li. Its Not Fair Tho Really. But I Know Were Ur Coming From Bout The Feelings. I Would Die Seeing That Everyday! I Just Miss Him Alot It Suks!!!

I Totally Understand

Ariakkas said:

I SO UNDERSTAND BUT HE SHOULD OF TOLD ME AT FIRST... HE SHOULDNT OF TOLD ME THE LAST MINUTE. I JUST TOL DHIM ON MY B DAY I FOUND SUM1 ELSE AND I DID BC I COULDNT WAIT FOR HIM HES AWAY FOR LIKE 7 YRS. I DONT WAIT FOR THAT CRAP TO COME. THEN I FOUND SUM1 ELSE AND HE WAS HURT BY IT. AND THEN 3 MONTHS WHILE ME AND JAY WERE TOGETHER HES LIKE IM HOME BC IM IN LUV WIT U IM LIKE NOW U TELL ME... ?
IDUNO W/EVA I GOTTA GET OVA IT..

THANKS!!!

Back