what s wrong with my Keyboard???

Phillips

Lets ride horses!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Don't know if its part broken and need replace new one or ???

Here problem is

My keyboard with right side with numbers are fine but there letters with above the numbers isnt work with click??

Did restart but still problem?

:ty:

Here problem is

My keyboard with right side with numbers are fine but there letters with above the numbers isnt work with click??

Do you live in a building that is at least 50 feet high? If yes, just throw it out the window! :giggle:

Do you live in a building that is at least 50 feet high? If yes, just throw it out the window! :giggle:

aww really Jeez ... :ty:

Btw I do not live in a tall building, but I put it on my driveway and My Hemi Truck will take care of it :giggle:

aww really Jeez ... :ty:

Btw I do not live in a tall building, but I put it on my driveway and My Hemi Truck will take care of it :giggle:

Lol, you go, girl! I know someone from the South who makes applesauce that way! Lol, J/K

Your keyboard is infected with girl cooties

Here problem is

You probably pressed a key that disables those letters.

Laptops usually don't have their own numpad (the 10-key set up with numbers 0 to 9 plus +, -, *, /, etc). So, they incorporate it as part of the QWERTY keyboard. There's a key that turns that one part to numbers only. Probably NumLock or something.

Back