What Restaurant Did u went to?

yagazn

Reaction score
I went to Thai Restaurant. I have satay chicken, It was good.

What Restaurant Did u went to?

Curious, Have you been to Chili's or AppleBee's Restaurant? Is it good?

I've been to Chili's and Applebee's. Between the two of them, I prefer Chili's.

As in recently? I went to TGI Friday. Great Ribs meal!

meyag2, are you asking us what restaurant we went to eat today or did I misunderstand?

meyag2, are you asking us what restaurant we went to eat today or did I misunderstand?

Yeah, I'm asking what restaurant did u went to?
Today, yesterday or last night.

You didn't misunderstand :)

Yeah, I'm asking what restaurant did u went to?
Today, yesterday or last night.

You didn't misunderstand :)
OK great, thank you, meyag2. :)

I went to Arby's earlier today.

Yeah, I have eaten at Chili's and AppleBee's before, but both aren't my favourite places to eat at. :)

I ate soup at Jason's Deli yesterday due to having dental work and dentist said don't chew.

In the past I have been to Chili's and Applebee's both. I like Chili's better.:)

OK great, thank you, meyag2. :)

I went to Arby's earlier today.

Yeah, I have eaten at Chili's and AppleBee's before, but both aren't my favourite places to eat at. :)

Welcome :)

took a pal to to Raintree restaurant in st augustine, top review in some magazine... totally worth it

My family and I had a bite at Tetsuyas. It is the 5th best restaurant in the world and the price are out of your league. About $750 dollars per person, vintage wines included.

Tetsuya's - Home

Very nice and memorable night for all of us.

Well, yesterday we told our kids a "small" story about how the lines to vote were so long and we would be there for a while. Actually, we snuck out to McAllister's Deli and had lunch after voting..:giggle: The food didn't thrill me, chicken caesar wrap for me, but the secret was priceless!!

Went to stupid McDonald's today cuz I was so hungry and wouldnt be home for a while. Grabbed 2 small hamburgers and a drink. Wish they had a more of a variety at these fast food restaurants and healthier too! :roll:

I've been to Chili's and Applebee's. Between the two of them, I prefer Chili's.
Ditto. I prefer Chili's too.

I usually get the Triple Dipper for dinner with wings, boneless wings, and chicken eggrolls. :)

I prefer Chili's because thats where my first date with my fiance was. It was delicious.

I also went to Applebee's, On The Border, Tumbleweed, Olive Garden, Ocharley's, Red Lobster, Hooter's, UNO, Long Horn Steakhouse, and Red Robin.

Went to stupid McDonald's today cuz I was so hungry and wouldnt be home for a while. Grabbed 2 small hamburgers and a drink. Wish they had a more of a variety at these fast food restaurants and healthier too! :roll:

Thought you avoid McD due to your unfortunate occurrence?

Or at different McD place this time, I hope?

Back