Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Atheist or Agnostic

Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other

Votes: 24 35.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I voted Catholic because my parents baptisted me as 6 weeks old baby. :)

Now I'm neutral person to any reglious and collect more experience about God and Jesus.

Forgot to add....(I couldn't find edit)...anyway...

My family and I are Methodist but now I am simply a Christian. So, I voted as a Christian.

:)

First, I am a Christian.
Second, I am a member of a local independent Baptist church.

Momoftwo said:
jehovnah witness ARE christians. Momoftwo:)

Nope, they're not...they have their own written version of the Bible and deny ALL tenents of Christianity. If you discussed the Bible with them, they would read out of yours and agree with everything. Get on their own turf, you will find out they deny everything a Christian stands for, biblically speaking, except for one thing: They truly are honest people for the most part and won't be dishonest or lie to you. Even I can't say that about Christians for their treatment of, not only each other, but to those who do not know Christ as Saviour. I'm not going into any debates here.

Pek1-

Oh I didn't know. Really, I have NO idea about JW.

Thank you for telling me.:)

Momoftwo:)

pek1 said:
Nope, they're not...they ..... deny ALL tenents of Christianity...... I'm not going into any debates here.

You can't, in all fairness, call self-professing Christians liars (by saying that they're not Christian), and then try to claim that ur not going into any debates.

I'm curious to know. Was anyone else here raised Lutheran? Any Marties in the crowd? :mrgreen:

CorasMama said:
You can't, in all fairness, call self-professing Christians liars (by saying that they're not Christian), and then try to claim that ur not going into any debates.

I just did...the Bible says so (Matt. 7:16, Gal. 5:22-23).

Momoftwo said:
Pek1-

Oh I didn't know. Really, I have NO idea about JW.

Thank you for telling me.:)

Momoftwo:)

Momoftwo,

The biggest thing they don't believe is the Godhead, specifically, the Trinity. The Triune God, as in the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Three different identities, still in One Godhead. Jesus Christ is not God to them.

pyresbertarian (spelling problem), and luthern. I was baptized catholic though.

I'm a firm believer in freedom from religion and encourage everyone to develop their own forms of inner peace than flocking to one of the many interpretations of the great mystery.

Richard

Roman Catholic but never went to church .. never had communion and confirmation.. I like Unitarian's way

EyesBlue Deaf, I like Unitarianism too! I dislike organized religion, as it's following what someone ELSE (eg your minister, the Pope, Budda, John Calvin, etc) thinks about a particualr subject.

Cheri, Amen My Christian Sister and Merry Christmas to you too !!!! :)

Wow mostly of you are on christian..

I am not Catholics, christian, jews, etc

I am Anglican.

I dont go church. when I was young I go to church, and in age 18 yrs old I went to deaf church but I dont go there cause if i sit and watch the speech of the guy make me sleepy that when i go to church and i was almost fall sleep at the during church so I stopped go to church for many years cause I dont want get sleepy at the church . and also I dont against church or else that I am not church person. but love to make a friends love to chatting etc etc . some ppl think i look like christian so I told them no I am not! cause I dont drinking, i dont drug, close my mind, and more .. cause I am tooooooooooo wayyyy SHY! to open my mind! lol love to open my mind but I am too way SHY! :lol: :lol: :lol: LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back