What random stuff was revealed when snow melted that you saw?

Kai Onca

Reaction score
Its this time of the year when all of the winters snow is melting revealing tons of garbage stuff....

I remember this time last year walking in Chicago in neighborhood and seeing a crab leg, just so random! It was peeking out of melting snow and I had to know what the heck it was because of odd shape, left it for animals.

This morning driving...waiting at red lite and saw a doll being revealed on the dirty snowbank. Little weirded out by it.

Whats yours?

can honestly say never though about it but I have collected snowball put in freezer and thrown it at my son and husband middle of summer

Its this time of the year when all of the winters snow is melting revealing tons of garbage stuff....

I remember this time last year walking in Chicago in neighborhood and seeing a crab leg, just so random! It was peeking out of melting snow and I had to know what the heck it was because of odd shape, left it for animals.

This morning driving...waiting at red lite and saw a doll being revealed on the dirty snowbank. Little weirded out by it.

Whats yours?

A dead bird, I think it was a nuthatch, all frozen! I placed it deeper into the woods.

that the problem with snow frozen dog poop has to melt that all I see when snow gone..sorry wish could say something different

Nothing exciting, I live in a commercial area, so mainly fast food wrappers people littered from their cars.

I live on a dirt road, so mostly what is being revealed by all the melting snow is mud... lots and lots of mud :( It's horrible to drive down my road and get my car covered by splattered mud every day. I don't bother washing it, though, because the next day it would look just as bad. I'll be happy when mud season is over with! :)

I live on a dirt road, so mostly what is being revealed by all the melting snow is mud... lots and lots of mud :( It's horrible to drive down my road and get my car covered by splattered mud every day. I don't bother washing it, though, because the next day it would look just as bad. I'll be happy when mud season is over with! :)

Oh, mud season is the worst, isn't it? We have a dirt drive too, and a white car. Now we have a mud car, grrrr!

Oh, mud season is the worst, isn't it? We have a dirt drive too, and a white car. Now we have a mud car, grrrr!

I am going to be having a white dog with black paws soon b/c of all the mud.
We're going to have a long muddy season if we get a lot of rain in April,

I was finally able to bring my dog to the park today and I found 2 broken park benches in snow banks . The snow was so deep that the guy plowing did not know park benches were buried under the snow. The city had the benches fixed 2 years ago too.

Yes! We saw some grass today and my dog had to take a poop on that and then he got to kick his hind legs into grass for the first time in 3 months! He had blast doing this ! Marty really took his time feeling the grass . LOL !

A few weeks ago, we had a windy night before the snow started coming in. The next couple days we had about 5 to 6 inches of snow which covered everything in a beautiful blanket of white.

fast forward a few days later... I found out that there was trash ALL OVER my front yard from that windy night. -.- Lots of soggy trash.. *sigh*

I read in the newspaper the birds are having real hard time this winter finding food so are other wildlife . :(

Thats why I leave out bird food and squirrel food for the wildlife to eat while it snows.

I would leave out food but we have coyotes and foxes coming through our yard all the time and I have small doggie I have to think about.

Back