What most liquids do you drink all the time?

TongueOnFire said:
- iced tea?

- pops ? what kind?

- kool-aid?

- juice? what kind?

- water?

-sparkling water?

-milk?

-other liquids like beer, alcoholic, etc.. blah you name it!

I love drinking alot of kool-aids and iced tea .. i havent care about pops lately ...just once in while!! ;)

TOF

i don't drink coffee or soda anymore... i try to keep healthy as much as possible... like my family! ;)

i drink water 24/7 (those who know me... i am a WATER FREAK! :giggle: ), green tea (hot and cold) and certain kinds of soy milk.. depending on the brand cuz i am very picky with the taste.. i have cut down on milk cuz it triggers my sinus which SUCKS!! :( .. i tried almond milk.. it was bleh.. then i tried vanilla chai tea with soy protein... i LOVE IT! ... but it has a lot of sugar in it.. so i try to balance it out...

I do drinks wheatgrass juice and distill water that is it....

I do feel excellence healthy from wheatgrass juice .

coffee, hot/iced tea, green tea, WATER

occasionally would enjoy a glass or 2 of wine or other mixed drinks

Banjo said:
I don't drink soft drinks due to the massive amount of sugar in them. It's like a hotspot for health problems if one drink too many tin cans of them. I used to drink soft drinks, but I don't anymore. Even at the movie theatres, I ask for a bottle of juice.

I don't drink diet soft drinks either because of the artificial sweetner.

Oh yeah, tin cans ain't good either. I don't like to drink things out of tin cans. Just a thing I have and I'm sure that it may have some links to health problems that could pop up in the future.

I drink a lot of water along with a good amount of different flavoured juices. I also enjoy green tea, and some other flavours of tea. I also avoid coffee like the plague. I hate coffee with a passion, it has such a bitter taste to it and there's no benefits in drinking it.

I also avoid drinking anything that is made using powdered mixtures.
:gpost: same reason here. In several years ago, there was a weightlifting trainer that I sometimes workout with, he scoffed at me when I drank a soda pop right after a break and said, "soda pop is for weak people". It is funny how he puts in like that. I decided to not drink any artificial drinks right after several months of researching.

DeafVeggie said:
Raw milk! :thumb: It does increases your sex drive up!

For those who are Utahans, you can buy it from a small town, Hildale - near St. George, toward Lake Powell.

They are the only Certified Raw Milk in the entire State of Utah! Imagine that? Check out at http://www.finneyfarm.com . When visiting their website, place your hand on the speakers. You'll feel their cow mooing! Cool! :cool:

By the way, each 1 gal bottle costs $3.00.

~DV
"It does increases your sex drive up!" -- Indeed! Nas will give a big *nod* at that statement for me. I consume half-gallon to full gallon of raw milk daily. Raw milk is my major liquid to drink. I live in California and there are several (raw milk) brands but I tend to buy the dairy products from Organic Pastures.

But one of your statement which made me puzzled: They are the only Certified Raw Milk in the entire State of Utah!

According to this: http://www.realmilk.com/where5.html#ut -- there are 7 different certified raw milk brands in Utah. Real Milk is a project of The Weston A. Price Foundation. Maybe you or Deaf258 may know a bit more about Utah than I do... DV, one nice thing about raw milk, it cannot go bad!

Anyway, so far I only drink water, few herb teas, chicken broth and raw milk.

I drink mostly water. I will drink juice every once in a while though.

Coffee, Mountain Dew, skim milk, and beer.

Actually in that order: Breakfast, lunch, dinner, evening...

Steve

I drink sports drink Gortade and milk, orange juice and sometimes pops like pepsi. Dr. Pepper. but is cutting down on soda and start buying water bottles...

I mostly drink pespi and hawaiian juices cans. Sometimes I drink water and coke.

HiBluE01

I drink mostly water (24/7)...I love juice too. In the summer I drink nothing but Lemonade. In the winter I drink Fruit Punch and White Grape Peach Juice.

I used to drink milk all the time but I started getting headaches everytime I drank it. Found out that I am allergic to it due to the fact that cows eat grass...I am allergic to grass...hence the allergy. Wow!

On special occassion I drink soda (Pepsi if it's Pepsi product and Sprike if Coke product.

DreamyHawaii said:
I do feel excellence healthy from wheatgrass juice .

Make sure you drink it immediately after the juicer machine eats up the grasses. Not only that, make sure the grass is "young" to retain all of the highest vitamins. Health juice bar sells wheatgrass for about a buck for 1 oz whiskey shot. Cool! :thumb:

~DV

i do drink diet soda and water and once drink lightly beer/wine im not sure what name is! and my mom found out i got drink with beer and wine! but i cant tell the DR! because im ADULT!

my brother drink lots of mountain dew! that really enough for him! :barf: i saw his room got dozen of mountain dew!

Sara Boyce

The liquid that I drink the most is WATER. I think I drink like 8 to 10 tall glasses of water a day if I am not active. If I am hiking or whatever, I do drink much more. It is good to have some electrolyte drinks when going hiking or whatever cos the sodium is sweated out and needs to be replaced. Gatorade is an example of electrolyte drink.

I love drinking coffee, but I only drink like 1 or 2 cups a day. Ever since I was introduced to Vietnamese coffee, I have stopped brewing coffee and using the strainer ever since then. All the work that goes into making coffee definitely is a good way of preventing me from making a lot more. Also, VN coffee is very strong.

Growing up, I have always drank non-fat milk and am used to that taste. I cannot drink full milk. Same goes for soft drinks. I would prefer to go for the diet version of drinks not because of its caloric values but because of its lighter taste. There is one thing that I cannot stand: drinks that are too sweet. Sometimes I purchase juice and fill a glass to half with juice, then dillute it with water to lessen the sweetness.

Sometimes I do drink wine and beer especially with meals. I'm not a health freak, thats for sure. :-P

I used to drink coffee but not anymore. Because the coffee is in Caffeine. Caffeine is very high. It made me dizzy when I drank coffee in several years ago. I do drink Iced tea caffeine free. I drink lot of water. I never drink any alcohol in my whole life.

I usually drink chai (hot or iced it doesn't matter), soy milk, organic milk, water, juice of different flavors and soda.

Oh, hocolate milk as well!

I drink lots of water especially on the summer. Practically I do love to drink cranapple, too and sometimes grapefruit juice depending on the mood if I feel like to drink smthg else like banana goes with strawberries, mango, orange juice, and icy crushes. I'm a fan of crazy over juice at all time as I never live without it even pepsi, I'm very addicted to the pop for the rest of my life.

Back