What men want

Men all want to be a member of the Iwannatouchaboobie tribe.

women all want to be a member of the iwannamensmoney or ionlysexwithhandsomemen tribe.

was i just too close to the truth?

Hey Handsome smiley, sounds like you and your wife have alot of laughs and fun, that is a great way to nurture and feed a relationship. My boyfriend works hard to crack me up alot, he has it all figured out, if I am laughing and lighthearted then he is bound to enjoy a happy woman. All the best to you, how long have you been married for?

Lady, you offend my senses in every possible way. I could provide a compelling argument that would contradict everything you even mentioned in both threads. I don't see the point though because it seems you're not posting in here for a friendly discussion; but rather to preach from the rooftops how men are evil and women are such cute innocent little creatures.

Do me a favor, do not assume about what you do not understand; this much is obvious. You admited to it yourself you didn't bother with love, not to mention the highschool mentality and tunnel-vision generalizations that acompany your posts. Other's stories does not atribute to facts or personal experince.

darkhalf and others, i thought y'all should be aware that platecafe is deafilmedia. i'd suggest you to not wasting your time on her. i made a detailed post in here but the staffs had decided to be sided with deafilmedia [platecafe] by deleting my post.

to the staffs, alex made the rule -- which is absolutely crystally clear -- that we are not allowed to create multi-account nicknames. and yet you protected her. what's up with that, staffs? am i taking this the way that we're allowed to register the multi-account nicknames?

Stop Stop Stop... Please. I understand. I wish, I wish women didn't treat you like that. Being bitchy and all. I am mad at women for giving me a bad name.
Because when men first approached me, they didn't bother to get to know me. They called me a BITCH!!! It hurts me so much. That is why I felt men are evil. I am not a bitch and I don't have a bitchy attitude. I wish to be your girlfriend to prove that. I would give you sex anytime and anywhere. But I know you don't want me. So anyway I'm sad for you.

You know, you assume that every guy is walking around looking for a good lay, as it is in your case. What makes you think any of us want sex first before getting to know you? Why be so gullable that you have to throw yourself at Dark-Half? Gee whiz, you need a better self esteem than what you've got and you should know better.

Gamer12 I think you are better off PM the staff rather than make a post here since we are not allowed to point the finger at certain member.

I think some members have already begun to figure out who that member is. If it's not the cases, then wow that member is so much similar that it's frightening. lol

Hey Handsome smiley, sounds like you and your wife have alot of laughs and fun, that is a great way to nurture and feed a relationship. My boyfriend works hard to crack me up alot, he has it all figured out, if I am laughing and lighthearted then he is bound to enjoy a happy woman. All the best to you, how long have you been married for?
We have been married for 6 years next month. We been together for over 6 years too.

Gamer12 I think you are better off PM the staff rather than make a post here since we are not allowed to point the finger at certain member.

I think some members have already begun to figure out who that member is. If it's not the cases, then wow that member is so much similar that it's frightening. lol

If they're the same person, Silentwolfdog, then why is she cleaning up her vocabulary and can actually write now instead of how deafilmedia writes? Since that is the case, now I know the game.

If they're the same person, Silentwolfdog, then why is she cleaning up her vocabulary and can actually write now instead of how deafilmedia writes? Since that is the case, now I know the game.

Eh, I don't care who that person is...I don't want to be dragged into such twisted game. Two very different people may have similar opinions and have two different ways of getting their points across. Even so, it's still little frightening to have such similar opinion, which may happens.

Trust these ppl, when they talking about multi's the mods don't take it lightly. Besides, the person you think are multi's, umm, I don't think they can be. They might have the same opinion, but they type and sound different.

Besides, one of them has not commented about both sides herself yet here. She has had the same opinion the whole time and voiced how she wish she could change. The other, with bad grammer, points out in 1 that she don't like a guy to touch her and everything. Then she will turn around and ask if doing something feels great.

Then, just look at their join dates and see how many posts they put and where. That would be a dead give away if you know what you are looking for.

Now, can we get back on topic now or do we need the mods to lock this thread?

please let's stop talking about who a member is . Thanks Handsome_Smiley .

A human being that I will never know what she feel like if I rubbing her boobs, giving her intercourse, etc? Hmmmm not for me... I prefer boys/men that I can understand :lol:

There's an old saying:

Women enter into marriage hoping her man will change and he doesn't.

Men enter into marriage hoping his woman doesn't change and she does

WANTED

Man needs woman for permanent relationship who can fillet and cook fish.

Must have Boat with Motor.

Please send picture of boat and motor.....

does that say enough?

many "nice guys"[tm] have been frustrated and complained about the "game" for a long time. but what they can do about it? nothing because women chase after these types. i don't blame women. i blame the "game". there's a lengthy but good article "is there anything good about men". i disagreed with some aspects of this article but without a doubt, it was very well-written. it tackled the aspect of cultures and societies that exploiting men and their insecurity of manhood.

and play the game women who i'm interested in want me to play.

sure life is not fair but that is life.

That's a good post, Gamer. I read the article (mostly) and found it fascinating. Thanks for that, it gave me some fuel for thought.

A human being that I will never know what she feel like if I rubbing her boobs, giving her intercourse, etc? Hmmmm not for me... I prefer boys/men that I can understand :lol:

I don't get it. That is like saying I like eating at Pizza Hut with her
because we both eat the same stuff. I can understand her because we
both have the same exact taste bud.

Someone said, "I know you'll gonna love this". What? How does she know? Just because she likes it, doesn't mean "I'm gonna like it".

We will never know what the other person feels. Everyone has
their own preferences. That is what makes "relationship" so interesting.
Men won't communicate. That is sad.

I don't get it. That is like saying I like eating at Pizza Hut with her
because we both eat the same stuff. I can understand her because we
both have the same exact taste bud.

Someone said, "I know you'll gonna love this". What? How does she know? Just because she likes it, doesn't mean "I'm gonna like it".

We will never know what the other person feels. Everyone has
their own preferences. That is what makes "relationship" so interesting.
Men won't communicate. That is sad.

Men DO communicate, but not like a girls or women.

Also don't forget to respect other what they like. That's all you need to know.

Let's stop the fighting and stay with a friendly chatting here. We know everyone has been burned by the opposite sex too offen and some poeple just get tired of it and everything. After a while they get pissed with the opposite sex and hold gruges too often.

With that side(it reminds me of the movie 'shallow hal'), it just that the model looking people have tendes to be snobs and self-centered. Cause they believe they can get anything they want, then tend to be assholes to anyone that want something for themself.

Again, it comes back to the type of women, or men, that we end up chasing. (Which I have posted here or to the other thread.)

I agree.

I was burned by my ex hubby but seeing how long and hard my mom held a grudge against my dad while growing up, I knew I didnt want to fall into the same trap wasting my energies on my ex, I let it go and moved on.

Yes, I still have some lingering trust issues but my current hubby helped me with that and now I have full faith and trust in marriages again. :)

Back