What Manga Have You Read?

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
Reaction score
What manga have you read and are you reading now?

I've read several manga in the past.

Battle Angel Alita (I read the first half of it. I will finish it when I get my hands on more.)
- A scientist finds a girl's robot body in a garbage dump and restores it. That girl later finds out that there's more to her than it appears. She becomes a bounty hunter.

Death Note (I read the whole thing, then watched the anime, then the live action movie.)
- This high school boy finds a black notebook. Whatever name he writes in the book, that person dies.

Naruto (I'm still reading it. I'm reading it as I watch the anime.)
- This boy named Naruto trains to become a ninja along with a bunch of other kids.

Uzumaki (I recently finished the whole thing. Very creepy. Will watch the live action movie soon.)
- An unusual spiral appears in this small town and everyone in town slowly falls to this curse. Uzumaki is Japanese for spiral.

It's hard for me to get into mangas...

In the past, it's: Rurouni Kenshin, Flame of Recca, Battle Royale, Monster, Elfen Lied. I am forgetting a few others.

Only one I like out of all those was Monster.

Lately I read are Chibi Vampire (one more volume to finish) and Parasyte (complete volumes)

What I like about Chibi Vampire, it's sort of, opposite vampire, that girl isn't sucks but inject her blood to depressive humans turn into happy one. Can walk during sunshine while her family cannot.

Parasyte is horror managa! It's intersting that alien try take over human as hosting but fail to take over human's brain yet, become human's hand and work as team.

I've read ALOT more mangas than watching anime...so...here goes *ahem*

Caravan Kidd

Tenchi Muyo

Draguun

Love Hina

AI Love

Negima

Battle Club

Battle Vixens

Eiken

Grenadier

Azumanga

Ghost In The Shell

Gunsmith Cats

My bookshelf is getting obviously full so...lol I may need another bookshelf or a bigger booksshelf.

- Naruto
- Death Note
- Zodiac P.I.
- Peach Girl
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Iunyasha

I probably will read Vampire Knight that I've not read it yet or something. I hardly read manga books.

Lately I read are Chibi Vampire (one more volume to finish) and Parasyte (complete volumes)

What I like about Chibi Vampire, it's sort of, opposite vampire, that girl isn't sucks but inject her blood to depressive humans turn into happy one. Can walk during sunshine while her family cannot.

Parasyte is horror managa! It's intersting that alien try take over human as hosting but fail to take over human's brain yet, become human's hand and work as team.
I've seen the anime... Karin... based on Chibi Vampire manga. I plan on reading the manga soon.

Parasyte sounds like Midori no Hibi (Midori Days), which is about this high school kid who is known as the "Devil's Right Hand" due to being able to beat up his enemies with his powerful right hand... until he wakes up and finds his right hand replaced with a doll-sized girl who had a secret crush on him. So, he spends his days trying to hide his hand and avoid using it in fights.

I've read ALOT more mangas than watching anime...so...here goes *ahem*

Caravan Kidd

Tenchi Muyo

Draguun

Love Hina

AI Love

Negima

Battle Club

Battle Vixens

Eiken

Grenadier

Azumanga

Ghost In The Shell

Gunsmith Cats

My bookshelf is getting obviously full so...lol I may need another bookshelf or a bigger booksshelf.
I used to read Gunsmith Cats years ago. I stopped reading after a couple volumes. I need to get back to that soon.

- Naruto
- Death Note
- Zodiac P.I.
- Peach Girl
- Valkyria Chronicles
- Iunyasha

I probably will read Vampire Knight that I've not read it yet or something. I hardly read manga books.

I forget a few things to list 'em.

- Sailor Moon
- Legend of the Dark Crystal
- Azuri the Princess
- Vampire Hunter D (only read a few volumes but lost an interest in it)

I've seen the anime... Karin... based on Chibi Vampire manga. I plan on reading the manga soon.

Parasyte sounds like Midori no Hibi (Midori Days), which is about this high school kid who is known as the "Devil's Right Hand" due to being able to beat up his enemies with his powerful right hand... until he wakes up and finds his right hand replaced with a doll-sized girl who had a secret crush on him. So, he spends his days trying to hide his hand and avoid using it in fights.

I saw Karin in anime, however, compare on after volume umm 8 or 9, it went complete different story, different characters appear while the first several volume are very simpler with few different characters.

Today is the last volume of Chibi Vampire come out. OMG! I can't wait!!!

I read too many manga; however, I recommend three manga: Berserk, Hajime no Ippo, and One piece. They are very long series!

It's hard for me to get into mangas...

In the past, it's: Rurouni Kenshin, Flame of Recca, Battle Royale, Monster, Elfen Lied. I am forgetting a few others.

Only one I like out of all those was Monster.

Monster was so awesome to read.

I used to read Gunsmith Cats years ago. I stopped reading after a couple volumes. I need to get back to that soon.

They have re-edited Gunsmith Cats into bigger volume books. Right now is reading GSC : Burst and waiting for Volume 4.

They have re-edited Gunsmith Cats into bigger volume books. Right now is reading GSC : Burst and waiting for Volume 4.
Yeah. The one I have is volume 1 and printed like an American graphic novel (read forward). This was before they started releasing manga the way they're supposed to be (read backwards)

I start reading mangas after watching first season of Bleach, i read manga from this series

Yeah. The one I have is volume 1 and printed like an American graphic novel (read forward). This was before they started releasing manga the way they're supposed to be (read backwards)

Yep that's right. I have quite afew of those so I have the re-edited volumes as a faster way to complete the original series lol.

I'm looking for vampire and witch manga. I wonder, there is anything that is good book about vampire and witch? In a case, if there is no such thing, do anybody know what good manga books about witches? I'm interested to read any manga about it.

Thanks for listening my questions and comment. :)

- Rissa

Last edited:
I'm looking for vampire and witch manga. I wonder, there is anything that is good book about vampire and witch? In a case, if there is no such thing, do anybody know what good manga books about witches? I'm interested to read any manga about it.

Thanks for listening my questions and comment. :)

- Rissa

Hellsing (has manga counterpart... TV series was okay. One of my exs was addicted to it.)

Oh yes, I remmy Hellsing a little but is it about witches, right? Or vampire and witch?

Vampires. It's centred around an anti-vampire organization founded by Van Hellsing after the events in Dracula occurred. The organization came across a vampire named Alucard and let him live, as long he hunt other vampires, ghouls and the supernatural.

Seras Victoria is the other vampire in the series that was allowed to live as long she hunted other vampires.

Vampires. It's centred around an anti-vampire organization founded by Van Hellsing after the events in Dracula occurred. The organization came across a vampire named Alucard and let him live, as long he hunt other vampires, ghouls and the supernatural.

Seras Victoria is the other vampire in the series that was allowed to live as long she hunted other vampires.

All right, thanks. I don't think I want to read that. I feel more comfortable to read any manga is about witches only, or I don't mind to read witch/human, witch/vampire, and etc etc mangas. Thanks for suggestion :)

Back