What kind of vehicle do you desire to purchase?

ROFLMAO...why not get a 5.0 Mustang motor Miata Monster? ...After all Ford owns a huge chunk of Mazda and it would be weird to see a Miata with a LS1/LS2 Chevy motor.

I got a better idea for u....get a used Miata with no motor and cram in a 4.6 supercharged motor off the 2003 SVT Mustang Cobra or the 4.6 3V V8 from the 2005 S197 Mustang and u can say Mazda + Ford = kickass lol! (another better advice...dont use the Miata tranny..its too weak for the V8's Get a T-56 Tremec tranny :) ) I think u can try to dare to be differrent by even try to put in the 2010 Ford Taurus SHO's 370 hp Ecoboost V6 (twin turbo and direct injection) in the Miata's engine bay, but that would really require a Ph.D in engineering lol.

That is unless u like LS1/LS2 motors...u can do better by putting one in either a Pontiac Solstice or Saturn Sky.

Umm, never thought of that. Wonder if I am able to retain my stock hood with the cobra engine.

another one --

a new rolls royce - chop it, add tints, and some other mods to make it look like a 30's mobster car. Bad ass eh

what are your dream car or bike

okay what is your dream car bike, trike moped anything

for me it is a buell blast and a jeep wrangler ultima 4-door.

We already have a thread similar to that...but once again my dream car is a Subaru Impreza WRX STI :)

2007 to 2009 Kawasakai Vulcan 1300cc Mean Streak motorcycle, black body with red trims and red painted cylinder head. I drooled over my co worker's vulcan and it was soo nice!!

Catty

Let me tell you something about Buell Blast. I rode Buell Blast from dealership to her house for my friend. I rode it fast and long on Turnpike... and I tell ya that it's a helluva fun!!! It's great for a short person like below 5'. Unbelievable amount of power for that size! However.... a few major setbacks (at least for me) - no tachometer (but can be installed)... suspension especially for your seat is A-W-F-U-L... and the kickstand is very very awkward to deal with.

Buell Blast is definitely a fun "local" bike but for a long travel or whatever.... I wouldn't go with it. Whenever I go thru any pothole - no matter how small it is... it is a bone-jarring jolt :dizzy:

02_nissan_gt-r_specv_opt.jpg

Nissan GT-R Spec-V

:drool:

A Jeep Grand Cherokee Limitied (Hemi) and a Honda Shadow Aero Twin(Not really my dream anymore because I own both of them now). My next dream vehicle and bike will be a Sportchassis P4XL all wheel drive-Silver, and a Yamaha vstar 950 fuel inject twin. Unfortunatley the P4XL is about $240,000 :(

I have my dream plane 1971 Cessna 172 L model 3200 hours TTAF (thats low miles for a airplane) 1100 SMOH cruise at 120 mph... nice
burns slightly less than 6.5 gallons fuel per hour 42 gallon tanks
can cruise up to 6.6 hours before refueling, but
I usually fly 3 to 3.5 hours then refuel, bathroom break & soft drink..

Mod's Note:

Thread's merged

Back